Chapter 12:

Chapter 12:

“Defeat him, the Prince and take control of this world, Autumn,” Clio tells me.

“If I defeat the Prince, the people of this world may not accept me,” I argue. 

Axel shakes his head, “Everyone here knows that the Prince is deceptive. Rumors spread fast.”

I nod, “Okay. How do I defeat him?” I ask.

“Think about it. If he is darkness, what must you do?” Axel responds.

“Fill him with pure light. Not light of anger but light. Real love?” I ask.

Axel nods.

“But she, I mean he said that the light came from him!” I argue.

“Didn’t I just say he’s deceptive,” Clio reminds me.

I roll my eyes. Yes, even I get irritated and do stuff like rolling my eyes.

“I’m a big girl, Clio. I can understand these things,” I tell him.

“Then don’t ask next time,” Clio responds.

“Just making sure there was an explanation for that. That reminds me, how did you have all this information and how did you get to this world?” I ask.

“I came here the same way you did, the light. The light came because this world needed me to play a role. I became a heartless in this world and little pieces of information gathered in my mind. A lot of information gathered in my mind when you started the ritual. I told Axel because he looked like he cared about you- enough to save you. The light called out to you because this world desperately needs it’s balance to be restored,” Clio explains.

“W-what about that before you left?” I ask Clio. Clio looks puzzled and then his face breaks out into a grin, “I meant to kiss our cheek. And again, the Prince was controlling the darkness inside me.”

“Okay. Last question for now: how am I still alive and how is the prince not inside me?”

“The Prince is in that girly body, we merely saved you before you lost your memories and lost all your energy,” Axel explains. “Oh, and today we will walk back to the castle to start your training. You have to fight back before the eclipse ends.”

“When does the eclipse end?” I ask.

“Five days.”

I nod. The time has come. Peace will be restored once again. To that time of again, to that beginning is what we wait for. Our dream: To again we shall rise!