Chapter 4: Are you to die for?

   Wake up to the sun shining through the clear glass windows.

“I had a nice nap,” I think as I stretch. I look around. The bed I’m on is white, frilly and warm. There are white wooden dressers around me matched by indigo table sheets. There are white vases with indigo roses. Also, there are two large pairs windows on two walls bordered by thick white curtains and see-through white curtains.

Once again, the architecture embraces my eyes with its white walls that have light shades of indigo that softly shimmer and shine as the rays of light pass over them. The indented details of musical notes and music boxes are fine and clean.

I get out of bed and clean tidy it up. I hear knocking on the door as a ruch to turn to open it.

“Well you’re up, and just in time for breakfast!” Ant says.

“I didn’t think you would be up yet. Anyways, you’re not going down like that. Daitchi said you could pick your clothes from whatever is already in here,” Axel told me.

I laughed, “Thanks for letting me know. See you at breakfast.”

I shut the door and head towards the white wooden dresser.

There are three dresses. I guess I need a morning dress, so I’ll pick this pink one. I don’t really like pink, but this pink was soft and vibrant, so alive.

The dress has two parts.

I put on the light pink part. It is long, slightly frilly. The sleeves are tight from the top and come down really…out. Kind of like a Kimoto but it’s not extended that way.

The second part is a white mini-jacket…sort of. I put the jacket over the first part of the dress. The jacket is light. It falls just below my knees and ends in frills. There are light pink ribbons connected to bows that can be buttoned. Some are over where my ribs should be, and some at the waist.

Now for my hair…

I look around and spot a white brush and brush my hair. I take parts of my wavy-like hair and tie it back with a pink ribbon. Then I slip on white sandals that are open, but are put together with braids of plastic and shoe material.

I open the door, surprised to find Axel and Ant still there.

“You guys have been here the whole time?” I asked.

“You don’t know the way to the dining room so we had to…talk about putting on a dress,” Ant interrupted his own sentence.

“Anyway, let’s show you to the dining room, get the location memorized as we walk,” Axel told me.

We started to walk.

“You can completely defeat heartless-you can purify them. There are many purifiers or saviors in this palace or mansion or whatever you want to call it. Out of all the saviors, you’re the only female. The youngest ones here are the twins. They are about eleven years old. The rest of us are fourteen and older. How old are you?” Axel asked me.

“I’m thirteen.”

“When’s your birthday?” Axel asked me.

“May 21st ,” I respond.

“Are you Queen Lise’s daughter?” Ant asked.

“I don’t think so, but Daichi seems to think I’m related to the Queen,” I answer.

“Anyway, behind these large double doors you will find the dining room,” Axel informed me.

How does everyone look like? Will they be nice? What if they start asking questions? I hope there aren’t bullies!