Chapter 9:

Chapter 9:

Autumn is my real name? Yes! That name is so much better! Wait, why did I scream out Yuina at that time? I was all like ‘My name is, Yuina!’ But…

“Dear, get the hint. I’m the one that screamed that out, not realizing my brain belonged to you…for the time being, that is.”

I roll my eyes. This princess is kind of bratty. She has an attitude. “Well, I just decided that there’s a new princess in town. Drop the attitude and you may get your position back, sweat pea,” I loudly, to make sure the “princess” can hear me.

There’s silence for a few minutes.

“I told you, you have my brain in you. But I have the upper hand since I know what you’re thinking and what your movements are. You have an advantage, too. You can hear my thoughts and I’m not allowed to lie,” she hisses. “But I will have you know, that I can make you do some things against your own will. If you are a good girl, don’t trouble me and do this on your own will.”

“Do what?” I mentally ask.

“Give up your life. Your life force will fill my body with energy. Since my mind is in your body, I can live once again. Those fools thought they had killed me! Such rubbish! I have lived in you, only to be awakened recently. You own me your life – I saved you from the heartless, didn’t I? I cast the light spell. Stupid owners thought you where the one. I am glad you never believed that rubbish. You only stayed to find your brother. Hmm…But I know where he is! I know, I will tell you, but you must promise to give your life up!” Princess explains, with an edge to her voice. Sharp toned, like a dagger.

“Will you truly take care of this place? Really, bring it to life? If you do, I will be happy to restore you. However, my brother... I must find him. Please!” I think mentally.

“Of course I will take care of this place! I love it, its beauty. Though, I may have sounded a bit bratty, yes. Thank you. Thank you for making sure this place would fall into the right hands. Autumn, don’t take this too bad but….Your brother is a heartless. I am very sorry. I do believe he is in this state because he fell in love with his sister- It should not have been this way. Please, allow me to explain through a book,” Princess pleads.

“Alright, I’m listening,” I reassure her.

Magical light appears before me. A book, floating in air is surrounded by light. I reach out and take the book in my hands. The cover says “The story of time’s misfortune.”

It’s a thick, old book with…over a million pages!

“It is a book about time’s mistakes/misfortunes. You know things gone wrong. Our story is on page 789,000,000. Please begin reading.”

STORY:

A young Queen so fine has discovered something. She has had a strange feeling that the darkness in the world was rising. Was it her imagination? This is what she thought at first. A sign came that she was in danger: A very strong heartless killed her husband. Yes, the heatless didn’t steal the heart, it killed. I Queen set out on a journey with her baby beside her. She didn’t want anyone to get hurt. Why take the baby? Just in case anything happened to her, the baby would know all though a spell called “Lialarga” that allows memories and feelings to transfer from one person to the other. Side effects: It leaves the spell caster without any memories or feelings.  

Queen, being surrounded by many heartless was unsure if she could make it out alive. She cast Lialarga and transferred her baby’s mind into another person that would one day, or sure, set foot on this land. Until then, the mind would be safe. The Queen already had a body prepared for her daughter.  It was her great-aunt’s body, since she died at age 17. The Queen had preserved the boys for her daughter, just in case Lialarga was to be used.

The baby’s mind got transferred, while the heartless thought they had won. Yet, they wouldn’t make their full move because of the few people that had their light powers. The Princess’ brain was put inside Autumn De Atolle – a girl that should have never existed. The original baby was Clio. But the Queen’s act forced a strange void in Clio’s heart. That void became “Autumn,” Nothing more than just a scrap of Clio’s feelings of happiness. The prophecy told by the Queen said “One day this girl will learn the truth. She will give up her life and her brother will once more be happy. His memories will have no trace of Autumn. No one will remember her. And time will be fixed, my daughter will be in power, everything will be balanced. I believe Autumn is a good girl, a very nice person. I know that she will agree to this. But another person my not- a trusted person may interfere. Please be wary of this. Of course, the darkness will try to interfear with the ceremony taking place. The ceremony/ritual will take place between the time of the full moon and an eclipse. Also, I have a slight feeling my daughter will become attached to Autumn, who is really the positive part of Clio. When everything is returned to normal, this book will still be the same but I have a feeling that my daughter will become entranced by Clio. Oh, the girl runs on emotions so she needed a base for a brain – the Princess’ brian.

Instructions for ritual:

1.     Get the time right

2.     Go into the spiritual water in front of preserved body

Extend hands and sing “Under the Sky the sun guards,fate comes meaner and scarier than ever. But I will protect you, my little one, my loved one. Under the Sky the sun guardsFate comes meaner and Scarier than ev-er, but I will protect You, my little one. My loved one, so don’t be af-raid.Even though I will not see you, I rest within youuntil the day our hearts match and we awaken…So I shall give my everything to you, and see the unhappy one smi-le! I return to you, my loved one, my home, to you I go and let the light engulf me! Today and forever, I will not exist as a person, but as a feeling within one!!!!”

3.     Then Autumn’s life force will be returned to Princess Yuina and her emotions will return to Clio.”

When I put the book down, it was the night of the full moon. I nod, “I’m ready.”