|| 3 ||

Narae's POV:

"Thank you for the food, I'm full!" Haneul overreacted a bit, leaning back into the chair and rubbed his stomach, only making my mom giggle slightly, but I rolled my eyes at his actions.

"Overreacting much?" This time it was his turn to roll his eyes and he blew me a kiss, making me cringe playfully.

"Only for you, my love!" He sent me a wink, which made me roll my eyes once again, before I stood up, him copying my actions.

"We're still here!" My dad waved his hand at the two of us, making me blush slightly, realizing that they had watched and listened to everything.

"I might need to head home, honey.." Nodding my head, I followed him to the door, not without him complimenting both my parents and telling them bye though.

"I'll see you in school on Monday, right?" I pecked my boyfriend's lips, who pouted slightly and brushed some of my hair away from my face.

"Why not tomorrow?" I shook my head at his question.

Ever since he got back from Thailand, I had hung out with him every single day and don't get me wrong, I loved him, but I did need some time alone, I didn't tell him that though.

"You know.. A lot of homework.." I sent him a sheepish smile and he squinted his eyes at me as I bit down on my lip slightly.

"I could help you? We have the same lessons after all." A sigh managed to escape my lips, before I gave him a look.

"Don't you think your parents misses you?" He thought for a couple of moments, before shaking his head, making me groan silently.

"Well, I mean not really, since we see each other everyd-"

"Haneul." Raising my eyebrows, I crossed my arms and he finally sighed in defeat, before nodding his head.

"Then I'll see you on Monday." He gave me a peck on the forehead, before he bolted out of the house, leaving me with my parents and I turned around on my heel to walk up to my room.

Just as I reached the stairs, my mom's voice echoed through the house, calling for my name, making me frown and head in the direction of her voice.

"Yes, mother?" She sent me a sly smile, before nodding towards the kitchen and I unintentionally groaned, making her shrug her shoulders slightly.

"If you want your pocket money, you have to work for it." She stated, making my dad chuckle and I scoffed, before heading into the kitchen and I looked at the big pile of dishes.

We only lived three people in this house, how was it possible for us to create such a mess?

"If you want pocket money, you have to work for it, you don't say.." I mumbled under my breath, kind of hoping she would hear and kind of hoping she wouldn't.

Washing dishes was everything I wanted to do on a Saturday night, even though I could be doing homework, or watching Netflix.

"Narae?" Her voice echoed once again through the house and I dropped the plate I had in my hands, fortunately not shattering it.

With heavy steps, I headed towards her, who wasn't sitting by the table anymore but standing by the doorway and I sent her a confused look.

"He said he knew you.." She stepped aside, allowing a boy to step up beside her and I widened my eyes.

"Wh- Yo- What are you doing here?"

**

Donghyuck's POV:

This moment as I was standing in front of the door, was more nerve wrecking than my exam had been and I sighed, watching the small cloud, which left my mouth.

Finally getting the courage, I knocked on the door, only waiting a few seconds, before the door was opened and a middle-aged woman came into view.

She seemed confused by my appearance, but I didn't blame her, I wasn't wearing anything but a shirt and pants.

Not a word was shared for a few awkward moments, until I finally decided to break the silence with a bow and an introduction.

"Hello, my name is Donghyuck, you might not know me, but I've ran into your daughter before, her name is Narae, right?" She looked slightly taken aback, before she nodded her head and she stepped aside, allowing me to walk inside their surprisingly cozy house.

I knew her name, that didn't mean I was a stalker though.. I just happened to be at the right place, at the right moment.

"Narae?" The woman, I guessed it was her mother, shouted and I heard something collide with something else, before footsteps echoed through the house.

As soon as the girl stepped out of the kitchen, a small grin found its way onto my face and I couldn't help but find her confused expression funny.

"He said he knew you.." She stepped aside once again and I stepped into the room fully, making the girl widen her eyes as they landed on me.
It was silent for a couple seconds, before she finally exclaimed, surprising both me and both her parents.

"Wh- Yo- What are you doing here?" Her confusion was amusing.

"Hello, Narae! I guess I've never fully introduced myself! I'm Donghyuck, I know you're Narae, you already told me!" I sent a grin in her direction, making her scoff slightly after the confusing had faded away.

"I've told you my name?" I nodded my head at her question, only making her blink slightly, in confusion.

"You don't remember when you thought I had stolen something yesterday? You also told me your name!" She apparently hadn't told about the little incident yesterday as her dad furrowed his eyebrows and her ears turned red.
I couldn't really tell if it was out of anger, or embarrassment.

"Narae?" Her mom looked at her with a serious expression on her face and Narae rubbed her face, before sending a glare in my direction.

"I'll explain everything to you later, I just want to know, what in the world you're doing here!" Her voice raised slightly and she took a deep breath, looking at me with emotionless eyes.

"I'm kind of lost.. I was supposed to be meeting someone, but they never showed up and I was hoping, I could stay here for a bit.."