|| 10 ||

Narae's POV:

"Get over it, seriously, you ditch school once, and now you think you're going to get expelled?" Another whine left me as I rolled onto my stomach, my arms stretched out to the sides, and I felt a soft cushion hit my back a couple of times.

"You won't get expelled, you idiot." I wasn't one to ditch classes, and my boyfriend knew I'd text him if I was sick, which I forgot, so he'd probably be on his way now to question me.

Me and Donghyuck spent the day just binge watching series and eating so much candy until I remembered that I ditched school, that was why we were in this situation now.

"Narae? Haneul is here!" My mom's voice echoed through the house, making a small groan leave the fallen-angel-boy, and I sent him a glare before pushing myself up, heading downstairs.

As expected, he had shown up right after school as he was still wearing his uniform, but he didn't look that happy as he stood with crossed arms, and I sent him a crooked smile, starting to feel a bit bad about forgetting to text him.

"Why weren't you in school, and why didn't you text me telling me that you weren't in school?" Biting down on my lower lip, I tried to hold myself back from rolling my eyes, and he raised his eyebrows at me, waiting for an answer which I couldn't give him as it was as if my lips were sealed.

"She took a day off which she, without a doubt, deserved." Donghyuck's voice reached my ears making me look back to see him standing at the last step on the stairs, leaning against the wall, his arms crossed, copying Haneul, who sent a glare towards him only making Donghyuck roll his eyes, and Haneul took a step inside.

Oh god, if looks could kill..

"What is he doing here?" Those words left him in a hiss as he took another step in my direction making the space between us smaller, and I gulped, taking a step back, suddenly fearing what my usually sweet boyfriend would do.

A chuckle could be heard, and Donghyuck was now standing beside me, pushing Haneul back which didn't please him at all.

"Why can't I be with my best friend?" A small smile found its way onto my face at Donghyuck's words, but it quickly disappeared as Haneul grabbed him by the collar, lifting him up slightly despite Donghyuck being a bit taller, and when I tried to split them apart, Donghyuck only sent me a smile while shaking his head.

It would be a fantastic moment for my parents to step in and help, but knowing them, they would want us to figure out our problems..

God, my parents were stupid.

"You know why, because she's my girlfriend and-"

"You can't control who she hangs out with!" Donghyuck finally snapped making Haneul drop him, Donghyuck landing on his feet easily, and my boyfriend scoffed at my best friend.

"Haneul, stop!" Despite what Donghyuck had said, I stepped in anyways, and I was pretty sure I saw him smile slightly as my boyfriend let out an airy laugh, huffing on top of that.

"You're seriously defending him, again?" Nodding my head, Haneul did the opposite as he shook his, taking a few steps back, and he ran a hand though his hair out of frustration, his eyes bloodshot.

"Who's your boyfriend, me or him?" That was the last thing he said before he left the house, slamming the door shut making me flinch slightly at the loud noise, and I saw Donghyuck open his mouth to say something, but I bolted off to run after my boyfriend before he could.

"Haneul!" It was already getting a bit dark, maybe it was because it was winter, and it was almost impossible to see anything, including my boyfriend.

"Haneu- there you are!" Haneul had been standing against the three in front of my neighbors' house, just standing, and when he heard my footsteps, he looked up, a big frown on his face.

"So, now I'm important?" Those were the words which left him as I pulled him into a hug and they made me frown slightly, before I felt his arms wrap around my figure as well.

"You are important, I just don't want you t-"

"Hit him again?" A sad chuckle left him as I felt him shake his head and he pulled away from the hug, taking a few steps away from me each time, I took one towards him.

"Just, I'll see you tomorrow, right?" But tomorrow was Saturday..

"We don't have school tomorrow though!" Cupping my hands in front of my mouth, I tried to make my words loud enough for him to hear, but he only continued running down the sidewalk, leaving me to frown alone, and I turned around on my heel heading towards my house once again.

What Haneul did was wrong, right?

He was the one who was wrong and not me, right?

"Narae.." A sigh left me as my name left Donghyuck, and I turned to look at him to see his eyes at the ground.

"I'm sorry, I feel like I'm getting in the way of your boyfriend.." It was so unusual to see Donghyuck acting this way since he most of the time was joking around, but now he looked genuinely sorry making me feel guilty and I shook my head, a tiny smile on my lips.

"You didn't do anything wrong.. He's just.. I don't know, acting a bit weird. He's not used to me being close with other guys." My words didn't seem to work as he shrugged, his eyes never leaving the floor, and I huffed, pulling him into a hug surprising him before he hugged back.

"We're going to be okay, I'll apologize tomorrow, I'll go to his house or something." Finally, he nodded, and he pulled away from the hug to send me a smug grin, raising his eyebrows at me.

"Should I beat your ass in Monopoly?" A sarcastic laugh left me, before I turned around bolting towards my room, his footsteps echoing through the house as he followed me.

"Don't cry when I win!"