|| 15 ||

Narae's POV:

Monday was horrible, to say the least.

Every single subject I had, Haneul had as well, and even with Donghyuck's death glare, he didn't seem to care about me noticing every time he glanced at me.

"He's looking at you again." The bell which signaled the end of the day had rung moments before Donghyuck had mumbled those words to me, and it surprised me that he hadn't bolted off to practice yet.

When I finally looked up and got eye contact with my ex, my lower lip trembled a tiny bit before my gaze quickly moved to the ground once again.

"Let's just get home quick." Instead of all those savage and cool things I could've said, I chose to say that, and Donghyuck only nodded his head, letting me lead the way.

The walk home was awkward, really awkward, but I couldn't figure out the reason behind the atmosphere, maybe it was because Donghyuck seemed deep in thought most of he time..

Yes, seeing Haneul right after our break up was hard, but that wasn't the worst thing which happened that day.

When we stepped into the house, it was empty, my parents had decided to take another day out with each other, leaving us alone with each other once again

"Narae. How are you feeling?" At his question my eyebrows rose, and if I wasn't feeling like hell had moved to my chest, I would've sassed the living life out of him.

"Feeling like I'm dying, you know, usual Mondays." Was it at my words or the crack in my voice that made his face scrunch up, I didn't know, and he mumbled something under his breath.

When asking him why he had asked me that, he only let his head move from side to side, not giving me a proper answer, and he quickly passed by me to find a spot on the couch, his phone already in his hands.

"Donghyuck, what the hell?" His actions were odd as if he was mad at me, but I couldn't recall doing anything which could've ticked him off, and he only did the same move again, he shook his head.

"Don't worry about it, just.. Just get some rest and try to get over Haneul as soon as possible." My head jerked back in surprise at that.

You would think that he meant it because he didn't want me to feel sad and all depressed, right?

The tone in his voice said otherwise.

"Donghyuck, again, what the hell?" My day was already going the wrong direction, I didn't think anything would make me even madder nor depressed, but what he said next made my jaw drop a tiny bit.

"I just wanted to look for Dasom, that's all.."

I left the living room after he had said that and went directly into my room, dropping onto the bed.

It was a stupid thing to cry about, but it just hit me right in the stomach, the words he said knocking the wind out of me, but had I really expected to be more important than his first love?

Most of the day was spent like that, separated in two rooms, and when he finally came into my room to talk was it to announce that dinner was ready, but I didn't want anything.

Donghyuck came into my room again later though.

"Narae.."

I kept my head buried in my pillow, fearing that if I looked at him tears would fall once again, anything could make me cry at the moment to be honest.

"Narae, look at me." Doing as he said, I lifted my head, my puffy eyes coming in contact with his, before his gaze moved to the ground.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know it would effect you that much!" After those words he did that very common thing for boys to do where he runs a hand through his hair, and an airy laugh-like sound left me as I lifted myself to my feet.

"Just get out of my room." My outburst seemed to stun him and not in a good way, but the fact that he wanted to find Dasom when I felt like I was drowning in my own tears, had ticked me off.

His lips morphed into a small frown at that, and as the two stubborn kids we were, we both crossed our arms and probably would've stomped as well if it wasn't as late as it was.

"Fine, if you won't leave my room, I'll do it." Just before I turned away to grab my blanket and pillow, I saw his eyebrows furrow perplexed, but I only walked past him, heading towards the living room.

We were acting like an old couple but at the same time two very stubborn kids.

I just managed to close my eyes before the sound of our squeaky stairs gave it away that he was on his way downstairs, and I prayed that I fell asleep in the short span of time I had before he reached me.

"Narae." Of course he couldn't just let me be.

A hand landed on my shoulder, but I didn't dare turning around, my stubborn self not allowing me to, and I was doing well with ignoring him until I felt his hand rub my shoulder gently.

"J-just leave, Donghyuck." The crack in my voice was enough to make me cringe, and a sigh left the boy, who then grabbed my arm and dragged me to a sitting position.

"There's no way I'm letting you sleep here." I was tired, my eyelids kept dropping, but there was no way I was giving in.

Instead of using energy on talking, I just tugged my hand to me, letting my body fall back onto the couch, and I could just imagine Donghyuck roll his eyes.

"You stubborn girl." As if I was as light as a feather, he lifted me up in his arms, and my fist came in contact with his chest a few times, but I knew I wasn't hurting him, I was too tired and weak.

It was almost totally quiet as he carried me back to my room, only his small mumbles could be heard, something about him sleeping on the couch instead of me.