|| 5 ||

Narae's POV:

"No way in hell-"

"Hell is a bad place." Donghyuck cut me off with a smug grin and I was this close to jump on him, not meant in a good way.

Even though the both of us had an enjoyable conversation yesterday, to drag him with me to school, wasn't something I was going to do.

"Narae.."

"No! The principal doesn't know anything! I can't just drag him with me and let him be in my class, without his parents signature and then he has to go to this meetin-"

"I have a signature." He dug into his pockets, before fishing out a little piece of paper with 'Mr. Lee' scribbled on it messily.

"I give up!" Throwing my hands in the air, I left the kitchen and walked into my room.

Donghyuck was probably celebrating that he won, but there was no way I was going to talk to him in school, I had a boyfriend, an easily jealous boyfriend.

"So, when are we leaving?" Quickly turning around, I looked at the smirking boy standing in the doorway and I sent him a glare, surprised that he got here that quickly.

"Don't expect me to talk to you in school, I have a goddamn boyfriend, who's pretty.." Stopping, I tried to find the perfect word.

"Possessive?" Glaring at him once again, I shook my head and I swung my backpack over my shoulder, passing by him.

"He's easily jealous, so there's no way in hell, I'm tal-"

"Hell isn't the nicest place." He ran up beside me, but I ignored him as I said bye to my parents and left the house, him following right behind me.

"Like you know anything about that.." My voice trailed off, it wasn't my intention for him to hear, but he did and he scoffed.

"You really don't like school, huh? Compared to yesterday, you're a lot grumpier." His comment almost earned him a hit, but I held myself back and decided to just ignore him, he didn't like that idea.

"Hey Narae, what if we have the same classes? What if we get to sit beside each other? What if we get paired to work together for a project?" He was like a small kid, who needed attention every second of the day and that only ticked me off more.

"Please just shut up! It's annoying enough that I have to drag you with me!" After my small outburst, he frowned and crossed us arms, what I had said had shut him up, but now I felt a bit guilty for making him upset.

"Donghyuck.." By the mention of his own name, he looked up a gloomy expression still on his face and I gave him a crooked smile.

"I'm sorry.." He nodded, looking away once again and I knew I should've said something more than that, but apologizing was something I wasn't good at.

The rest of the walk to the school was quiet and it felt kind of empty with him not exclaiming every five second, but as soon as we reached the school, everything got noisy once again.

"Narae!" Gayeon's voice rang in my ears and I immediately felt a bit better as I was attacked in a hug from both my best friend and then my boyfriend.

"Oh, who's this guy?" Haneul pulled away from the hug and raised his eyebrows at Donghyuck, who was still looking upset, making me frown slightly.

I should've been nicer to him.. Since I didn't know how long he was going to be staying, the least I could do was to be nice, right?

"That's.. My friend. His name is Donghyuck." As soon as the word 'friend' was mentioned a grin found its way onto his face and Haneul frowned at the frisky boy, before an arm snaked around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"Wow, calm down, dude. Not going to steal your girlfriend away!" Donghyuck smirked slightly as he lifted his hands into the air as Haneul let out a 'hmp' and all four of us started walking to the school entrance.

Well, the real Donghyuck was back now.

"Wait, you two go, I have to go with Donghyuck. He needs to talk with our principal." Haneul squinted his eyes, looking at Donghyuck with a glare on his face and I could tell he was just about to say something by the movement of his face, before I stopped him.

"I'll go with him." Haneul made a face.

"Fine, don't take too long, okay?" Nodding, I smiled as he gave me a peck and the two twins bolted away, leaving me with Donghyuck, who was making puking noises and I rolled my eyes at his childish behavior.

"Oh, get over it."

*

"That was surprisingly a lot easier than expected, it only took like five minutes!" Donghyuck grinned as he looked down at the schedule, before a look of disgust flashed on his face.

"You have math right now?" His squeak was loud and I laughed, nodding my head as he groaned.

"Come on, suck it up!" Grinning, I skipped past him, not without pushing him with my shoulder though and his laugh echoed through the halls, which surprisingly for me, didn't make teachers come out of the classroom to shout at us.

Looking at the door to the classroom, I knocked on it, before opening it, allowing Donghyuck to walk inside first and I could already hear the girls whispering, which only made me roll my eyes as I stepped into the classroom as well.

"Oh, Narae you usually aren't this late.." My math teacher exclaimed as she noticed me standing behind the boy and I shook my head with a sheepish smile, before gesturing to the boy.

"She was helping me, miss! She's the only one I know.." He sent her an angelic smile, which made the teacher smile and nod as I could feel the cold stares of some of the girls.

"Please introduce yourself!" He turned to the students and bowed as I started to walk towards my seat, my seat with Gayeon sitting beside me.

"Hello, my name is Donghyuck, please take care of me!" Bowing, he smiled at them, probably killing some of the girls.

"Donghyuck? More like DongHOT!" That comment made me curl my fingers and I looked at Donghyuck, to see him cringing as well.

"Well then.. Donghyuck, since you told us, the one you know is Narae, you can sit beside her! Gayeon go sit beside your brother!" Gayeon was just about to protest, but our teacher gave her a look, making her close her mouth, which had been open and she made her way towards Haneul, who didn't look pleased at all.

"Guess we really were going to sit together, huh?" Donghyuck nudged me slightly, which made me roll my eyes once again and I turned my attention towards our teacher, who continued her explanation about quadratic equations, only making Donghyuck groan.

Maybe befriending him wasn't that bad after all..