Jimmy Page #1

Heartbreaker

California, 1972

I sat on the other side of the bar and analyzed the people I saw. When I realized who I was looking at I thought about the days Jimmy and I had shared together. They were happy and light.

I remember walking hand in hand, happy as ever. But,I also remembered the fights,the cheating, the distrust, and the lying.

When I saw the familiar ebony curls, I slightly panicked. I saw the familiar tall, blonde, golden god Percy has always been. The two were laughing and drinking as they always had.

I saw Jonesy emerge from the other side of Jimmy and smile at me. I shook my head vigorously, to let him know not to tell the other two I had seen him.

He turned to Jimmy and I ducked behind the bar. I raised my head slightly and saw Jonesy still looking at me, Jimmy and Percy laughing at each other.

I stood up and walked to the other side of the bar, away from the trio. I was wondering where Bonzo was until I bumped into someone.

"Oh sorry-Kaylee!" I stared up at him. "How are you? We haven't seen you in forever!"

"Yeah,I know. I'm good, I hope you are too." "I am, you want to see the guys?"

"Jonesy has already seen me, and I hope he didn't tell Percy and Jimmy." "Hold on one second." I really hoped he wasn't telling the guys he saw me.

I sat down at a bar stool and sipped on a drink I ordered. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned and saw Jimmy standing in front of me. I panicked and widened my eyes.

I wanted to throw myself into his arms and cry my heart out to him, he is even more breathtakingly beautiful than I remembered.

"Hi Kaylee." "Hi Jimmy." I smiled weakly. "The guys told me you were here." "Mhm."

"So how's it been?"

"Great I guess." I shrugged,"How's it been with you?" "Good,we're working on our new album, it's gonna be great." He smiled.

"I bet."

He smiled at my compliment. "How's music been treating you?" "Great." I smiled widely.

There was no competition, I didn't want to be better than him, I hoped he was doing better than I was.

"I uh,I really miss you Kay." "I miss you too Jimmy."

"I truly miss you being here. Just to have your presence makes me happier." "I miss being around you too." I said, tearing up.

"I-I still love you..." He confessed. A tear streaming down my cheek, "Jimmy, you broke my heart." His face dropped.

"You lied to me and broke my trust too many times." "I know I did, and I regret it every day of my life." I looked at him,shocked at what he said.

"Jimmy-" He walked back to the guys. I sat my empty glass down and paid, then I walked out of the club.

Tonight was was already too much for me. I sat on the hood of my car and thought about everything that just happened.

It was cold outside, but I didn't seem to care. I heard someone walking up to me and when I looked up Jimmy was standing infront of me.

I stood up and opened my mouth to say something,but he stopped me by kissing me.

His lips were hot on my cold lips, making me feel good. His kisses were familiar, always full of love and tender.

Sparks went off in my body as the kiss grew longer. White snowflakes swirled around us, landing in our hair and clothes.

He pulled out of this kiss he looked at me. "Jimmy, I still love you." He looked into my eyes, tears streaming down his cheeks. "I still love you." He mimicked.

"Will you be mine once more?" "Yes, yes I will." I whispered. He held me,making me warm in the december snow.

A tear fell down my cheek and landed on his shirt. He was wearing a green silk shirt, and I felt bad about messing it up. "I'm sorry." I apologized, looking down at his shirt. "I don't care." He whispered, gently wiping my face off. I nodded slowly.

"Do you want to go back to my house?" "Yeah,can you drive yet?" "Nope." He chuckled. I walked to the side of my car and unlocked it. I hit the "unlock all" button on the side of my door. "Just drive, I'm too tired to play navigator." He got in and I handed him the keys.

The car ride was silent, as they often had been when we were together. When we finally reached his house he pulled the keys out of the ignition.