Jimmy Page #5 Part 2

Whole Lotta Love Part Two

America,1975

I woke up in his bed,his red dress shirt on me. The buttons were open and I wasn't wearing anything underneath. I turned,and saw his sleeping face. I smiled at him,he was wearing a white t-shirt. His lanky arms were wrapped around me. He looked beautiful,his face peaceful and adorable. I smiled up at him,I really hope he was mine now. I heard a knock at the door. "Jim?" I heard a midland accent ask.Robert...Fuck! I forgot about Robert. Jimmy started stirring,then realized the situation. "One second." He called back to Robert. He pressed his finger to my lips,telling me to be quiet. I nodded,then got out of bed. I went to Bonzo's bed,which had been deserted all night,he was probably passed out in Jonesy's room... I laid down and pretended to be asleep. I heard Jimmy open the door and him and Robert walk into the room once again. "Have you seen Lizza anywhere?" "Yeah,she's over there. She couldn't find you,so she went to search for you. She came back here when she couldn't find you." Robert nodded,he totally believed him. "Where's Bebe?" "I don't know,when I came back from practice she was gone." Jimmy shrugged. "Probably with Steven Tyler." Robert laughed. Jimmy shook his head and laughed. "Alright,we have practice in a few hours. I'm gonna go shower. I feel like a bum." Robert chuckled. Jimmy laughed back,and Robert turned his heel and left. Jimmy picked me up bridal-style,and twirled me around. I giggled loudly,"Don't drop me!" I giggled. He stopped spinning,and looked into my eyes. I could get lost in his green irises,and I had. He leaned in and kissed me,his soft pink lips colliding with mine passionately. "Jimmy...this is so wrong." I whispered after I pulled away from his kiss. "I-I know." He sighed. He put me down on the ground,and I stared up at him,looking like a lost puppy. "I'm sorry." I started unbuttoning his shirt. When it was off,I put my bra on and picked Robert's shirt,then pulled it over my panties. "Bye Jimmy." i sadly said goodbye. "Bye Lizza." I love Jimmy,more than I have ever loved Robert. I know Jimmy just doesn't want to hurt Robert. I should come clean with him,it's the decent thing to do. I walked into my room, and saw Robert sitting in bed,flipping through a magazine. "Robert,we need to talk." He put down his magazine and knitted his eyebrows together. "About what?" I closed my eyes,sighed,and started,"You know I love you,a lot. But,I haven't been happy for months." Robert nodded,telling me to go on,"This isn't what I want,this isn't making me happy anymore." Robert and I both had tears pooled in our eyes. "I agree...I hate to say it. We've both been so distant." I nodded,looking down. "I still love you,and care for you,but i'm not in love." It hurt to say this,but it's the truth. It needed to be said. "I agree." He embraced me,and I gave him one last kiss. "But,there is something else you should know." "What is it?" "I have feelings for Jimmy,and he has feelings for me. We made love last night." There was an ear-piercing silence,but Robert finally spoke after a few moments. "You really love him?" "Yes,so much I can't stand it." "Then go to him. Be happy." I looked up at Robert,his eyes weren't shining from the threat of tears,he looked happy. I hugged him,"Thank you,I will." I ran out the door,and down the hall to Jimmy's room. When I knocked,she answered the door. "What do you want?" She rudely asked. I pushed past her. "Jimmy?" I asked. I saw him standing in the doorway to the bedroom,he was wearing the red dress shirt,and a pair of brown corduroy pants. "Yeah?" He asked,I could still see the sadness in his face. "I love you." He kissed me,his lips softer than ever,and made me feel warm,and light. He pulled away,but I didn't want him to. "I love you too." His lips crashed back into mine. He held my face in his hands,caressing my cheek with his thumb. When we both pulled away he looked straight into my eyes. He smiled. I began giving his plump lips small kisses. "I love you...I love you so much." I admitted in between kisses. "I love you so much,I've wanted for this day for so long." His hands had dropped to my waist,and his thumbs were caressing my sides. We heard the door slam and figured it was Bebe. He smiled down at me."Now we can be together." I smiled back,"I've waited for this for so long." "Me too." He kissed me once again,but this kiss was different. It didn't feel as fleeting and as fast as the others. I felt warm,and content. He pulled away,and looked into my pale blue eyes. "I want you to be mine forever." "Me too." I confessed above a whisper. He kissed me again,his lips were velvet against mine. After that we went back to my room to collect my things. When Jimmy saw Robert he cringed. But,Robert just smiled at us. "I'm glad you're happy." He whispered in my ear. "Thank you." I smiled. We brought my things back to his room,then I changed into a different outfit. We got pizza,and sat outside in the California sun. "You look gorgeous." He mused. I smiled a little,blushing lightly. "So do you." He grinned and shook his head,"No,none of that. You're the most beautiful woman i've ever seen." He leaned over the table,and kissed my cheek. I opened my mouth to protest,but the waiter came over,he refilled our drinks,then left. "James Patrick Page the second!" I declared,"You are THE MOST beautiful man in the world!" I shouted,everyone around us turning their heads to ogle at us. "Will you stop that?" He chuckled. "Not a chance." I grinned. Jimmy stood up,left a tip and the money owed on the table,then took my hand. He pulled me up,then whispered in my ear,"When we get back to the hotel,you'll pay for this. Lot's of punishments coming for such a naughty girl."