John Bonham's Classic Rock Birthday Party

London,1975

It was Bonzo's birthday today,so I went to his house for the party. He opened the door,the party being loud as fuck. I walked into the living room,Clapton was snorting coke off the table with Paul. I chuckled and shook my head,walking on. I found Ringo, Jonesy,and Robert. "Hey guys!" I smiled,walking up. "Would love to chat,but i've got to find Jimbo." Robert smiled. "Nice to see you again,though." He kissed my cheek and walked on. "I wonder where Pagey is..." Jonesy sighed. I shrugged,"What's up losers?" I joked. Ringo shook his head, "Waiting for them to put the coke away." He rolled his eyes. "Me too," Jonesy sighed, "Jimmy,Robert,and Bonzo are always doing that shit. I'm sick of it." "So am I." I agreed. We talked for a little longer about our music and home lives. Bonzo was ready to blow out his candles,so we started singing for him. It was cut short by George throwing Bonzo's cake on his head. Bonzo wiped the cake off of him as we all laughed. He pushed George into the pool, then Eric and Robert. He was pushing almost everyone into the pool. I laughed as I watched Jimmy walk straight in the large pool. Jonesy and I laughed until we were crying,and our stomach's hurt. We knew Jimmy couldn't swim,so he walked in to avoid being pushed by Bonzo. I felt Bonzo pick me up,then hurl me into the pool. I started screaming as he threw me in. I landed by Jimmy,and I saw the panic in his eyes as the pool started getting full of people. "It's okay." I grabbed ahold of his wrist and swam to the side of the pool. He pulled himself and up and out,then I followed him out. "Thanks." He smiled. "No problem." I gave him a thumbs up and went to another small group of people. It was George,Clapton,Bonzo,and Robert. We were all soaked,but no one seemed to care. "Hey." Eric smiled. "Hi guys." "Did you see Jimmy walk into the pool?" George laughed. "Yeah," Bonzo laughed,"I also saw Y/N help him out." He winked jokingly. I rolled my eyes,"I do not like Jimmy." "Sure you don't." Robert smirked. "Do not!" I shrieked. "Look, you're blushing! You do like Jimmy!" Eric exclaimed. "Whatever." I rolled my eyes. "Whatcha' guys talkin' about over here?" Jimmy asked,walking up to the circle. "Y/N saving you from drowning." Robert joked dramatically. He rolled his eyes,"Thanks by the way." "No problem." I repeated from earlier. Jimmy and I got off to talking,and later we went back to his house. We drank an entire bottle of Jack Daniels together,then cuddled all night in his bed,talking. Needless to say,it was a great night.