Jimmy Page #4

Friends

1957,Heston,England

Jimmy told me he had something to show me,so I obliged and told him i'd meet him at his house. We're only 13,but I told my parents I was going to Suzy's house,so easy. I finally came to the blue,decent sized house,and knocked on the door. "Hello love." a tall blonde woman greeted. "Is James home?" I asked. "Yes,he's in the back garden." She smiled. I thanked her and walked around the house,to the back. "Jackie!" Jimmy smiled. "So what do ya' have to show me James?" I asked. He hated being called James because that was his father's name. "Follow me." We walked into the house,and into a small bedroom. I widened my eyes,why were we in his room? "Jimmy,what are y-" I looked down at him. He was sitting on his bed with a guitar in his lap. He started strumming,"Baby let's play house" by Elvis. I smiled at him,he was the cutest guy in town. No other girl thought so,but I fancied him anyway. Secretly of course. When he was done,he smiled at me,awaiting validation. "Jimmy that was magnificent!" I yelled,throwing my hands in the air. "You think so?" "I know so!" I smiled. He played "Something Else" by Eddie Cochran. When he finished that song, I applauded him. "I'm glad you like it." "I love it!" When he put his guitar next to him on the bed,I gave him a hug. "Thank you Jackie." He grinned. I gave him a quick peck on the cheek. His face was bright red,and he smiled. "You're very talented Jimmy." "T-thank you." While he walked me home, we talked about his guitar playing. When we got to my house,he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. "Thank you Jimmy." I blushed a deep red and walked into my house. When I got in, my mother told me she saw us in the front garden. "You two are just so cute!" She smiled. "I won't tell your father." She smirked. "Oh thank the heavens!" I went up to my room and thought about the dreamy boy with sunken in green eyes,and black hair. I drifted off to sleep,ready to see Jimmy the next day.