Freddie Mercury #1

"All ready to go?" Jim walked from the bathroom, patting his hands dry on his jeans. "Yup!" Freddie smiled, turning from the mirror above the hall table.

"Great." He nodded, walking to the front door. "Wait, I've forgotten my wallet!" Freddie sang before dashing to the bedroom.

"I'll be in car. You know how impatient Amilio is." Jim said before stepping out the door.

Minutes later Freddie joined Jim and George in the back seat of the car. "Ready?" Amilio asked from the front seat of the black car. Jim nodded.

Twenty minutes later the sleek black car pulled to the curb of the loud club. Cindy Lauper could be heard radiating from the speakers of the gay bar.

"Really guys? This is your idea of helping me get over David?" George was frustrated at his friends idea. "Look, you need to get out there. Meet a new man!" Jim prodded.

"This is where we met." Freddie smile excitedly, looking to Jim.

"What if someone recognizes me?" George nervously asked, biting at his thumb nail.

"You'll be fine. Even if someone were to, dear, they wouldn't say anything. They're all afraid of being outed too." Freddie looked deep into his friends eyes as he spoke.

"I guess you're right." The singer agreed. "Are you ready to get back out there?" Jim asked encouragingly. "Yes!" George was excited now.

"Let's go!" Freddie brightly beamed, clasping his hands together. Jim was the first to get out of the car. Hurriedly, he ran to Freddie's side of the car to open his door.

"Thank you, dear." He smirked. "Of course." Jim was always putty in his hands. "Amilio is parking and will wait for us." George updated the couple on their cheeky drivers whereabouts.

"Why are you wearing a jacket? It's Summer." Jim asked Freddie as they walked through the door.

Freddie looked off the the side awkwardly before unzipping it slightly. Oscar's tiny head popped from the top of his jacket.

"Oh my god. Really Freddie?" Jim's Irish accent was more prevalent with his annoyed tone.

"He looked so sad we were leaving. So on my way to the car I nicked him. He looks quite happy, doesn't he?" He smiled, looking down at the orange cat.

"I can't believe I'm engaged to you." Jim sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose in annoyance.

"Oh shit!" Freddie exclaimed as Oscars slipped from the hoodie. Scampering away quickly, the guys lost track of him.

"Fuck, Fred!" Jim yelled. "We have to find him!" Freddie yelled in a high pitched voice. "Come on!" Jim's father-like attitude was coming out more than ever now.

"Oscar!" Freddie whisper-yelled as he crouch walked through the crowd of people. Jim looked to his fiancè with a dissapointed look.

A yelp came from Freddie when a strange hand pinched his ass. "Excuse me, sir. That is no way to treat a-" Freddie was interrupted by Jim, who had rushed over.

"This is my fiancè." Jim stated calmy, grabbing Freddie's hand. "Ri-" He was once again cut off by a familiar fluffy brushing against his legs.

"Oscar!" He exclaimed, picking the cat up. "Oh thank god!" Jim sighed in relief.

"Is that a cat?" The strange ass-grabber questioned. "Mhm." Freddie nonchalantly nodded. He quickly walked away, going to the bar.

"I'm so glad I found you. You're not getting away again!" He zipped the tom cat back in his jacket.

"Where has George gone off to?" Jim asked, looking into the sea of dancing men. "I'm not sure." He looked with Jim.

"Excuse me sir, is there a cat in your jacket?" A tall man in a brashly colored suit asked. "Yes..." Freddie stated begrudgingly.

"I'm going to have to ask you to leave. We've gotten multiple complaints." He stated calmly, not wanting to offend the couple.

"Why the hell are people complaining about my cat? He is a goddamn blessing! They would be lucky to-" Freddie started yelling. "Security!" Yelled the man.

Two large men started rushing the couple out. Freddie was still screaming about his cat. "Sir, we have to retrieve our friend. We-" Jim tried to calmly talk over his screaming fiancè.

"He- Oh, George. We have to leave!" Jim spotted his blond buddy. "No, no, I'm fine." He looked to the tall man and smirked.

The two burly men pushed Jim and Freddie out the door, causing Freddie to stop screaming about Oscar.

"You. Are. Mental." Jim stated as they walked back to the car.

-
Hoped you liked that as much as I did. Thought it was quite funny. Rather long, but worth it. I used Oscar because the cat in the original photo is orange. Cute!! I saw it and the story started to write itself. Also, the friend in the story is George Michael. Happy new year 🌟🌟