George Harrison #1

Here Comes The Sun

London,1968

George and I were going to a party at Paul's,where everyone was going to be swimming. I found my favorite bikini,high waisted of course. It was red and had white polka-dots all over it. I unclipped my bra and took it off,and slipped off my panties. I put on my bottoms and put the top over myself. I walked into my shared bedroom from the bathroom and asked George to tie it. "Sure." He smiled. "Do you want it to be really tight?" "No George,I want you to make it so John can untie my top." I joked sarcastically. He gave a slight chuckle and shook his dead a bit as he tied it. He kissed my shoulder gently when he was done. I turned to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I analyzed his mid length brown waves as he changed into his swim suit. I put on a pair of shorts and a crop top so I wouldn't just be in a bikini when we arrived. "Ah come on,you looked so much better in your swimsuit." George winked. I rolled my eyes and put my shoes on. George threw a shirt over his skinny torso and slipped his shoes on. "Ready?" "Ready." I smiled. We went downstairs and into the car. As we were driving I admired him,he was so beautiful. When he caught me staring at a stop light, he smiled. He closed his mouth and smiled more,I knew he was insecure about his teeth. "George, your teeth are adorable,stop closing your mouth!" He just smiled widely,showing his teeth he so desperately hated. He kissed me quickly,which I as always,elongated. He deepened the kiss,it became much more passionate. I saw the light turn green out of the corner of my eye,but I ignored it. A few seconds later someone honked their horn. We both jumped, breaking our kiss. George started driving again and we both burst into laughter. I wiped the tears from my eyes and continued to laugh. We arrived a few minutes later. We got out of the car and went to the door,knocking quietly. "Hey guys,come in." Linda smiled as she greeted us. She stepped out of the way and we walked in. "How are you guys'?" I asked as I put George's keys on a table in the hallway. "We're great,how are you guys?" She asked as we walked into the livingroom. "We're great too." George smiled,trying to be social. I turned to him and smiled,he knew how nervous I was. "You're doing great." George whispered into my ear. We walked into the fenced-in backyard onto the deck,where there was a large pool and chairs set up around it. "Hey Guys!" Paul smiled from across the room. "Hey Paul." George greeted back in his adorable accent. "Hey George,Kristy." Ringo waved. "Hey Rongo." I joked. Ringo was the least intimidating of the group,he was like a giant teddy bear. John was the most intimidating. He was very clear if he didn't like you,and I was terrified of him. He never started a conversation with me,so I didn't know him very well. Although George and I have been dating for almost a year,I still felt out of place with the guys. Talking to Linda and Maureen was fairly easy,but talking to John,Paul,and Ringo was almost impossible. Paul and Ringo seemed really sweet,but never talked to me much. "How's it goin' Kristy?" Paul asked. "It's going good,how about you Cartney?" "Pretty good myself." "That's good." I smiled. "Do you guys want anything to eat,or drink?" Linda asked. "You wan' anything babe?" George asked me quietly. I shook my head shyly. "No,we're fine." George smiled. "Linda,just relax. 'ave some fun,if the bastards need anything they can ge' it themselves." Paul joked. "Such a charmer." I joked back. Everyone laughed,and I smiled,feeling good they found it funny. Maureen was sitting next to Ringo,Linda was sitting across from Paul,and I was sitting on George's lap. George grabbed my hand and laced his fingers through mine. I smiled at him. "Hey guys." John smiled as he walked into the backyard,Cynthia trailing behind him. "Hey John." Paul,George,and Ringo greeted. "Maureen,Linda,Kristy." John smiled. "Hey Lennon." Linda chuckled. "Hey." Maureen waved. John turned to me,awaiting my greeting. "Hi." I smiled sheepishly. "How is everyone?" "Grea',good,fine." Paul groaned. "Let's get this par-y started, ya' guys are boring!" John shouted. "Alrigh'." Paul stood up. He pushed John into the pool. "Paul!" John yelled,fixing his wet hair,"Wha' the fuck!" "You said let's get the party started." Paul smirked. "That's not what I meant you wanka!" John yelled. Paul just laughed again. The night was really fun,I actually participated for once. I felt like they wanted me there,and I was so happy.