Jimmy Page #2 - NSFW

-Smut-

Pangbourne,England,1973

I woke up from having an amazing sex dream about Jimmy. I reached down to my center,feeling how wet I made myself. I moaned at the touch,pushing one of my fingers in. As I masturbated I thought about jimmy pounding into me,making me scream. After about ten minutes of loud moaning I heard the guitar room go silent. I heard Jimmy walking up the stairs,but I was so pleased with what I was doing,I didn't stop. I thrusted my fingers in and out faster,biting my lip to hold in my moaning. I heard the door open,and Jimmy just stood in the doorway,I still didn't care. Jimmy straddled me,pinning my wrists above my head. He plunged one of his fingers into my dripping core and I moaned loudly. "Who pleasures you?" He asked in a dominant tone. "You do Jimmy." I moaned. "You're out of practice little girl,what do you calm me when i'm making love to you?" "I call you daddy." I moaned out,Jimmy's touch giving me more pleasure than I was giving myself. "What was princess doing all by herself?" He asked,adding another finger. I kept moaning,not being able to answer. He pulled his fingers out,wanting his answer. I whimpered,knowing he was punishing me. "What was princess

doing up her all by herself?" He asked again. "I was pleasuring myself." "You were,huh?" he asked,rubbing his hand above my clit. "I was thinking of daddy fucking me." "Oh really?" He asked,pushing his middle finger into me. "Mhm..." I moaned. "Did I make you this wet?" He added his pointer finger. "Yes!" I moaned loudly. "Say it..." "Daddy made me this wet!" "And why did Daddy make you wet?" "Because i'm a dirty whore!" I screamed,tipping over the edge. Jimmy pulled his fingers out of me and put them into my mouth. He positioned his cock at my entrance. "Do you want daddy to fuck you?" I nodded, his fingers still in my mouth. "Will you obey Daddy and do whatever he says." I nodded again. "Good,because Daddy wants to fuck you too." He smirked. He pushed himself into me,making me scream. "Oh god Jimmy..." I moaned,knowing immediately I was going to be punished for not calling him Daddy. He pulled out of me,staring into my eyes. He picked me up,bending me over his knee. He spanked me a few times,not too hard,but to the point where it was slightly painful. "What do you call me?" "Daddy." "What?" "Daddy!" I yelled louder. "Good girl." He smirked,bending me over the side of the bed. he stood behind me and thrusted into me,making me scream in ecstasy. "Ooh yes! Yes daddy!" I moaned loudly as Jimmy thrusted deep into me. "Is daddy making princess feel good?" He groaned. "Yes Daddy." I moaned quietly. "Daddy can't hear you..." "Yes Daddy!" I moaned louder. "Good girl." He praised,pounding into me. It turned me on so much when Jimmy was dominant and assertive like this. When he "punished" me,he was so sexy. "You dirty whore." He groaned. He pulled out of me,making me frustrated. He flipped me over and laid me on the center of the bed. He reached over to the nightstand and took a scarf off the table. He tightly tied my hands together around the headboard,which had metal cut outs,shaping a design. He blew air on my clit,making me moan. "Is kitten horny?" He teased,looking up at me from my thighs. I nodded,wanting him more than ever. He ran his hands up and down my inner thigh,forcing me to groan in frustration. "Patience princess." He smirked. He slowly licked my inner thigh,trailing up to my core. I hummed out,turned on all over again. He plunged into my core,making me scream in pleasure. "Do you like it when Daddy makes you scream?" He smirked. "Yes Daddy..." I moaned. After we finished up I snuggled close to Jimmy. I laid my head on his chest and listened to his racing heartbeat as we fell asleep,listening to each other breathe.