Jimmy Page #6 - NSFW

SMUT

London,1970

"Did you enjoy yourself?" Jimmy spoke up as I entered the bedroom. I could tell by his clipped cadence and choice of words he was pissed I had gone to the party. He was sitting in a chair a few feet from the bed. He had thrown an unbuttoned dress shirt over his naked body. I knew exactly what was coming... His eyes traced my frame. "Take your clothes off." My eyes dropped to my tiny orange cut-off shorts and yellow crop top. "Take them fucking off or I will." I started to unbutton my shorts,"And slowly,do it slowly." I drug my shorts down my long pale legs slowly. I looked at Jimmy,who had started stroking his cock. I lifted my top off my torso,then stopped at my bra. "Go on,take it off." I swallowed dryly. "Take it off now. Or you'll get it twice as bad." I unclipped it,letting it drop to the floor. I reached for my lacy panties,but he interjected. "Leave them. Lay on the bed and close your eyes." I did as I was told. I felt Jimmy's body on top of mine. I felt his lips on my eyelids,light brushing the left,then right. He moved to my mouth. My god,he's so soft. He started caressing my tits,pinching my nipples. I sigh in satisfaction,"Quiet." He scolds tersely. I shut my mouth immediately. "Your nipples are so hard...I believe I don't like it. Make it stop." My face grew confused,just what did he mean by that? He was amused by my confusion. He returns to kissing me. His kissing is kind,yet his words aren't. "You are so beautiful,do you know that?" I open mouth to respond,but he intervenes. "I didn't tell you that you could speak,so don't." I swallowed nervously,then nodded. "Good girl." His smile returns,and his gaze settles on me. I admire him,his blue-black halo of hair,thin,pale limbs,that are so long. His mouth opens and he drifts down to a taut nipple. I close my eyes as his wet heat surrounds it. I can feel the ripple in my stomach from his earlier actions creep between my legs. He takes his time suckling,making a soft sigh form in my throat. Instead,I cry out in pain. The sharp pang of his bite fades immediately into pleasure. His hand flies to my neck,lithe finger wrapping around it. "Not a good girl. I said...quiet." His loose grip tightens until I nod again. When the pressure is released and he takes his hand away,I suck in as much air as possible. "I wonder... are you wet,Love? Let's see... You better not be,I didn't tell you that you could be. It would be a pity to punish you for such a minor infraction,but you know full well I will have to. If have to,that is." As his hand slid down my body I prayed not to be wet. But it was no use,I knew I was. I was soaked the moment I walked in the door. I flinch as his fingers brush my aching center. "Oh no,Love,this isn't good. You're very wet. Very bad.." I clutched the bedding as he slowly slipped in a finger. Oh no...Oh fuck...Oh my god... I realized he's going to make me cum,and watch me fight it the whole time. "Hmmm...What should your punishment be?" The pressure on my wall,and his thumb on my clit made me shudder,and the tension building in my abdomen makes me flinch. "No. You don't deserve to yet." He pulls me down the mattress and rips my panties off. I gasped loudly as his tounge liked me teasingly. He stopped,then flipped me onto my stomach. He lifted my bottom up,so my face was pressed into the silk sheets. "Don't you dare fucking cum until i tell you to." He spreads my thighs apart,"Did you enjoy yourself today?" "Well,did you?" "I wasn't-" I flinched at the blistering slap. My body responds immediately,growing even wetter. I can't help it... "You're not supposed to say a fucking word." His words are a whisper in my ear. "You better hope you're as wet as i think you are." He positions himself,"Ahh,yes..But it's still going to hurt. I'll see to that." He slammed into me,clamping his hand over my mouth to keep my moaning in. I knew what would happen otherwise. "That's right,keep quiet." His words were cold and unkind,but he was giving me so pleasure at the same time. "Good girl,just keep your mouth shut." He kept thrusting into me harder and deeper,I was in bliss with the pleasure he was giving me. He was right,it did hurt. It was agony to keep my moaning and screams in. He started pulling my hair,adding to my need to moan. "You've been such a good girl,keeping quiet this whole time. That's because you're mine. I own you. This cunt is mine dear,and I don't like to share." He kept thrusting,hitting my G-spot every time. I wanted to scream so bad,so loud. "I do own you love. I bet I can make you cry." And he was right,I felt tears welling in my eyes from not being able to moan,keeping it in made me want to sob. I felt a hot tear fall down my face,proving him right. The,more and more tears fell. "I knew it. I knew I could make you cry." I pushed against him,making his thrust go deeper. "You like getting fucked hard,don't you?" My hand reached for my clit,but he grabbed my wrist. "No," He growled,"You're going to take more of it." He pulled my hand between my legs,rubbing my fingers against his cock, "I want you to feel me fucking you. Feel me taking what's mine." He started thrusting harder. "You want me to you come?" He hisses,driving into me. "Hmm?" I groaned as he twists my hair in his hand,"Are you going to fucking answer me?" My body does it for me as my walls clasp him. "Yes,yes,there it is." He slides his hand to my center,causing me to tremble. "You're so fucking close. You want it so badly." He moves along the inside of my thigh,stroking circle. "No. Not yet." I draw in a breath,trying to keep my orgasm at bay. "Mmm,you're right on the cusp,aren't you?" He pulls my hair,"I can make you do anything,can't I?" He pulls my hair again,painfully bending my neck painfully,"Can't i?" I nod,swallowing back a sob. "I can make you cry,even make you come when I want. Is that what you'd like?" his finger encircle my neck,"What do you say then,darling," He let's go of my lithe neck,"Well?" "PLease," I pleaded quietly,knowing he's right. I'll do anything,say anything... "Please what,Love?" He at me once again,"I..please..." "Yes? I'm waiting...and I don't like to wait..." He pulls my hair again,"Please let me cum." "Are you ever going to a party again?" "No,Jimmy,no." I plead,unsure at this point if I'll ever find release. "Are you ever going anywhere again?" I frantically shake my head,clutching the sheets. "You're all mine. All mine. To do with what I wish. Do you understand?" "Yes." I manage to squeak out,exhaustion overcoming me. HIs grip on my hair eases,"Such control...Such a good,good girl." My clit is throbbing as he slides his fingers over it. His touch is more than a relief,it's a salvation. Feeling the expectant quiver,he thrusts deeper,painting circle on my hot,tight bud. He leans into my ear,"Okay,darling,i'll let you. COme on,girl...Come for me." Giving into his words,I moan loudly,I shatter,my mind going black from the sensation. I barely register him gripping my hips,filling me over and over with his own orgasm. Moans and groans colliding,we both crumble into the bedding below. We both were gasping for air. He left the bedroom when he regained his normal breathing pattern,and I heard the shower turn on. I wanted go join him,so I walked down the hall and opened the bathroom door. I opened the glass shower door and stepped in. His eyes seemed angry,but his face was calm. "I love you." He kissed my shoulder from behind as I stood infront of him. "I love you too."