Help me! Please!

Kageyama's POV

Silence. I couldn't say anything. It wasn't true. Hinata didn't follow me yesterday. He didn't see me getting raped. That's right, it's all a dream. I just have to wake up and everything will be back to normal.

"Kageyama. Answer us! Please! We're worried!"

"Kageyama, if this goes on like this were going to have to kick you out of the team." Daichi said with a serious voice.

".....I......I..."

Tears start pouring. I start crying. For the first time in front of my teammates, my friends, I cried. Shit! I-I can't hide it anymore. I have to tell them. I don't want to lose my friends. I take a deep breath. Here we go.

"Do you mind sitting here for quite a while?"

"No not at all." Suga says and everyone nods in agreement.

"I have a sister. She lives in the US and recently got into an accident. I can't afford to pay the hospital bills so I asked my stupid father for money but he said he would pay the bills if I did what he asked. Since I don't want to lose my younger sister I agreed. There was no other way."

"What about your mother?" Nishinoya asked.

"She died after my sister was born. My father makes 'appointments' with 'clients'. Those appointments are made by men around 50 years old. My father hires teenage boys that are willing to have sex with those men. And since he had almost no more employees he...."

"He forced you to join by using your sister as your weakness." Daichi finishes my sentence.

I nod.

"I don't want to continue but id on't want my sister to just get kicked out on the streets and....I just don't know what to do anymore."

I start crying again. Dammit! Why is this so hard? I wish I didn't had a father like this one.

"He told me that if I told anyone he would lock me up and rape me too. I just want this to end. I want someone who can help me. I don't want to end up like my mother did."

"What happened to your mother? You said she died, no?" Ennoshita asks.

"Yeah, she did. But it wasn't because she was sick. After my sister's birth, my mother found out what my father was doing as a job. And she immediately wanted a divorce. But he didn't. One night, they had a fight. A big one. I was 9 that day and my sister not even 1. I was holding her in my arms as she was crying. I was crying too. But suddenly the shouting stopped and I went downstairs to see what happened. All I saw was blood. Blood on the counter, blood on the ground and blood on my mother. My father holding a knife covered in blood. At that moment I knew what happened. My father killed my mother."

No one said a word. They were shocked. They didn't know about this and it's completely normal that they're shocked. Suddenly the most unexpected thing happened. I would never had imagined this. Tsukishima hugged me. He hugged me. Then I felt another pair of arms wrap around me. Yamaguchi too. Soon enough everyone was hugging me. This feeling. The feeling of warmth and safety. Is this how it feels like to have a family? I realized that everyone was hugging me except Hinata. When they released me Daichi ordered everyone to go home. I stood up, ready to go home when suddenly I felt a small hand grab my wrist.

"Kageyama, you're staying at my house tonight and after the following nights too."

With that Hinata dragged me to his house.