I love him

Kageyama's POV

I am currently in Hinata's house. In his room. Hinata is downstairs talking to his mom. I hear footsteps coming up the stairs. Small ones. The door opens. Oh, it's Hinata's sister, Natsu. 

"Kageyama-san, are you okay? Brother normally doesn't bring unexpected guests unless they need help."

"I'm fine, Natsu."

She nods and leaves. But right after that Hinata comes in. 

"You can stay here for now."

"I don't really need a place to stay. I have my own house."

"You're staying here where I can keep you in sight. Oh, and your phone break it."

"What? I'm not going to break it! What if my father calls? He will be furious if I don't answer."

"Give me the number of your sister so you can call her when you want but I don't want you to speak with your father ever again."

"You're not my mom! Don't order me around!"

Hinata's face suddenly turns angry and he pushes me on the bed. He looks at me with angry eyes.

"Your phone! Now!"

I give him my phone. He unlocks it and copy's my sister's number. Then he throws it onto the ground and stomps on it until it breaks. Why is he suddenly like this? Since when is he so overprotective? Hinata turns back at me and looks at me. He sits next to me on the bed. Then, he bursts out into tears and hugs me.

"K-Kageyama...*sob*.....I...I...*sob*....."

"Shhhh, it's okay. I'm fine."

"No, you're...*sob*... not.....I....don't...want to.... lose you...*sob*..."

"What are you saying you're not going to lose me. Dumbass.

"Kageyama....*sob*.....I....l-"

Hinata is interrupted when the door bursts open. His mother is standing in the door opening. She looks pretty mad.

"Shoyou! You said Kageyama had a fight with his parents and that he needed somewhere to stay! His father just called and said he's very worried where Kageyama is!"

She finally realizes that Hinata is crying. 

"Mrs. Hinata, I'm very sorry but my father isn't really the one taking care of me right now. It's Hinata."

"Huh? Kageyama-kun what is going on?"

"Well you see Mrs. my father is abusive of me and my teammates just found out including Hinata."

"Should I call the police?"

"No, I'll go."

"What? No! Kageyama!" Hinata shouts.

"I'm sorry, Hinata. But I have to."

I go down the stairs towards the phone. I call my dad.

"Hi, Dad. I'm sorry you couldn't reach me. I lost my phone and my friends tried helping me find it but we didn't find it."

"Come home immediately, understood?"

"Yes, Dad."

I hang up the phone. I'm scared. Scared what my father will do to me. I go towards the front door.

"KAGEYAMA! DON'T GO! I LOVE YOU DAMMIT! I LOVE YOU! DO YOU HEAR ME!"

I hear him very well. I can't anymore. I love him so much it hurts. I run towards my house. Tears streaming down my face. I love you, Hinata. Keep smiling.