The letters (Hinata)

3rd person POV

Hinata was last and he was very nervous. The letter has hearts around it. He opened it with trembling hands and started reading.

Hinata,

I'm so happy with all the memories I got to make with you. I'm so happy I met you. Since I first saw you in junior high I knew that something was going to happen, something good. And it did. Me being on the same team as you was surprising at first but I was happy that you were. We did have fights and of course there were times that I didn't want to see you but still. Every time I see you my heart skips a beat. Your smile is as bright as the sun. Hinata, you're my sunshine. And humans can't live without sunshine in the same way I can't live without you. But I'll have to. I can't stay here. Not because I don't want to see you anymore or something like that. But because I don't want you to get hurt. My father is a cruel and crazy man and I don't want him to get near you. I told him that I would go with him, somewhere far from here. So that you won't be in danger anymore. I don't know if we will ever see each other again, but if we do I have to tell you something very important.

Hinata, I lo-

That was it. Ink on the paper. It was like he was interrupted while he was writing it. 

Hinata's POV 

What? No! That can't be it. What was he going to write? A word that starts with 'lo'. Lobster? No. Long? No. What is it? I couldn't think straight. He can't just disappear like that. Somewhere far away? What? I don't understand. Where did you go Kageyama? You went with that man just to protect me? Hahaha! I started crying. Not only me but everyone did. We left the house only to continue to live our lives without Kageyama. I hope we do see each other again, one day.