The letters (Sugawara)

3rd person POV

Suga is next. He released Daichi and took a deep breath. 

Dear Sugawara,

Or should I say Sugamama. Haha. You're like the mother of the team you know. Not that you're a woman but you just act like a mom sometimes. Giving advice, helping,... . I've always wanted a mother. I barely knew mine. I left out a part when I was explaining my past. When I found my mother dead, my dad hit me in the head. I dropped my sister causing her injuries and I was left unconscious. I woke up still in the same position. My sister on the ground. My mothers corpse starting to rot. I was left with no memories of my mother. I didn't know her when I woke up. Only 2 years ago I remembered her. You reminded me of her in a way. You have a soft voice just like hers and care deeply about everyone you know. Just like her. You made the team feel like a real family. Sometimes I imagine us living together. Weird right? I'm a weird guy. Thank you for that feeling. Thank you for giving me hope. Live on. I'm sure you will be a great parent one day.

Kageyama Tobio

Suga was crying as expected. Hinata wondered wy did Kageyama write the letters as if he's gone. Hinata deep within his heart hoped that Kageyama wasn't gone.