Wait, Did This Just Really Happen? (A Jack Gilinsky Fanfic)

Skyler POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"ugh school today" I mumbled, shutting off my alarm.

It was finally Friday, which meant no school tommorow. Like every other teenager, I despised school with a passion. It was just--like no.

I dragged myself over to my closet to pick out an outfit. I never really cared what people thought of me and I never dressed to please others, but I mean I gotta look decent. I picked out a muscle tank that said, I'm Not Sorry and black leggings. I brushed my teeth, changed, put some mascara and eyeliner on, and grabbed my bag.

I head downstairs and see my mom, at the table eating breakfast.

My parents got divorced a few months after i was born, so I have no memory of my dad, but my mom was never much of a strict mom and was usually pretty chill with most things.

"Ready for school Sky?" she asked.

"Mhmm" I mumbled walking to the pantry picking up a granola bar and heard a honk outside.

"Mom, Peyton's here."

"ok have a good day sweetie"

I walk outside and see Peyton's car. I met Peyton in kindergarden and we instantly became best friends, but besides her I'm not much of a social person.

Peyton isn't like me. She's a normal teen. She loves shopping, makeup, and is basically one of the most girliest girls I've met. Don't ask me how we became friends. Honestly, I have no idea.

"SKY! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE! GET IN THE CAR!"

"Alright, alright Peyton. I'm coming!" I say as I'm getting into the car.

*at the school*

"OMG Sky! Aren't they all gourgeous?! And Nash's eyes?!?! Ugh they're perfect." Peyton says pointing to the group of guys, Nash, Cameron, Matt, Taylor, Shawn, and the Jacks. They're all famous on Vine, this app where you make like 6 second videos and post them. Personally, I don't see what's so special about them, but literally, every other girl at this school is in love with them, but like i said I'm not every other girl.