Chapter 5.

I put a picture for Peyton, to again just picture how she looks and yeah you all prob know how Jack looks so..

-------------------------------------------------------------

Skyler POV

We walk into the house and hear the music blasting. It's pretty crowded and everyone's dancing with each other, or I guess I should say on each other? Literally, every girl was grinding on a guy. 

Peyton sees someone and goes off talking to them and the only I thing going through my mind was, What if Jack doesn't even come?

I'm looking around and behind me I hear, "Skyler, you came!" Thank god, it was Jack. 

"Hey!" I yelled over the loud music.

"You don't come to a lot of these, do you?" he asks.

"Uhm, no not really," 

"Don't worry, they're fun! Do you wanna dance?" he asks and smiles. 

Oh my god. He just asked me to dance. and he smiled that perfect smile again. 

"Yeah, sure! Let's go!"

He takes my hand and leads me over to where everybody else. I didn't think anything could go wrong, but I was wrong. I turn around and I see Nick dancing with a girl. How the hell was Nick here?

My breathing starts to stagger and I become uneasy. 

Jack had noticed, and asked me, "Hey, you ok?" he asks tucking the hair behind my ear.

"I-uh, um I have to go," I say as I start to run outside, my eyes stinging from tears, but Jack follows me. 

I run outside, Jack behind me, and I start to hyperventilate, What if Nick saw me. Oh my god, he's gonna hurt me. This can't happen to me and I start to uncontrollably sob.

Jack immedietly comes to me,and pulls me in for a hug. "What happened Sky?" he softly asks. I'm not sobbing anymore, but I still have tears coming from my eyes. 

After I don't answer, he pulls away and holds onto my hand, "Listen, you can tell me. What's wrong." 

"Jack, I'm scared." I reply, stuttering. 

"Don't be, I'm not gonna hurt you. I promise." 

He thought that I was scared of him. 

"Jack, no, it's not you, it's-"

"Then who? Tell me, Sky."

"It's my ex-boyfriend, Nick." I say looking down at the ground.

"Skyler, why are you scared of him, what did he do to you?" he asked me softly and slowley.

For some reason, I really think I can trust Jack with my life, so I tell him.

"It was until after I told him that I wanted to break it off. I didn't think it was gonna work out, and I didn't want to go through the pain, so I just wanted to break it off." I look down the entire time, I'm speaking, not daring to look in his eyes, "and, um, he still wanted the relationship and basically forced me in it. He would hit me everyday, if I didn't want to do something that regular couples do, and he would tell me that if I told anyone, he would kill me." The tears start coming out of my eyes again, but I keep talking.

"One night, I came home, and he texted me, to spend the night at his house, I knew I didn't have a choice, so I drove over. When-I- uhm I got there, he- um  basically forced me to- uh um have se-" but before I finished, Jack pulled me in and hugged me tightly, by now I start to sob again, and Jack's eyes were glossy.

"I'm so sorry Sky." he whispered to me, in his arms.

"Do you wanna come home with me?" he asked, in such a comforting manner. I nodded and smiled at him, as he took me to his car. 

In that moment, all I could think was that, He really cares about me. 

-----------------------------------------------------

So yeah that was the "past" story of Skyler. Tommorow's Friday, so I'll prob upload a lot over this weekand. I think I'm gonna do the next chapter Jack's POV.

-Saniya:)