Chapter 10.

Skyler POV

Where is he taking me now?

I look over to him, and he's humming along to the radio, as he starts to sing the words. He has an amazing voice.

"You're really good Jack!" I tell him.

"Ehh I'm ok.." he says smirking.

After a few minutes, we turn into an outdoor mall and park in front of an ice cream shop.

I look over to Jack, and he says, "Peyton told me." as I laugh.

"Jack you don't have to do this. I mean you already took me out the whole day. I don't want you to-"

"It's ok, Sky. Don't worry about it."

We walk in, and order. As were paying, A group of about 4 guys walked in.

No. it was the Nash, Cam, Jack J, and Shawn. Jack's best friends. What if they didn't like me?
I became really nervous. 

"Jack!"
"GILINSKY!"
"Hey Jack!" they all say.

"Hey guys!" he could tell that I was nervous and gripped my hand.

"So is this 'her'?" Cam asked, laughing.

"Yup," he says.. proudly?

"Wow Gilinsky, looks like she's a keeper." Nash said. 

I look down to hide my blushing face, as they all laugh. 

We all get our ice cream and sit outside, for probaly about an hour and a half, just talking and laughing. The guys are actually really nice, and they all gave me their numbers. 

When we left, it was around 9. Even though, it wasn't that late, I was exhasted. We got in the car when Jack asked me, "They liked you, Sky." 

"Yeah, I guess so," I tell him smiling. 

As he was driving me home, we talked, when I got a call from a random number.

Answering it, "Hello?"

"Hi, is this the daughter of Katherine Ray?" a woman asked me.

"Y-yes?" I aswered, as Jack looked at me worried. 

"I'm calling from the Seirra Kings Hospital. Your mother was in a car accident a few hours ago, and was rushed to the hospital. We're still testing, but we arn't sure how she's going to be, but I would think you would like to be here."

As tears started to sting my eyes, I asked, "What floor?" 

"8" and I hung up. 

Jack looked at me, and asked, "What happened? Who was that?"

"Jack, my mom was in a car crash, we need to go the hospital now. Please quickly." I said, getting louder, as I started to sob. 

Jack turned the car around, and started towards the hospital, as my sobs increased. 

What am I gonna do if she doesn't make it? I have no one.

He took my hand in his, and tried to comfort me, "Hey, hey she's gonna be ok, Sky, she's gonna be okay," but it didn't help. 

He turned into the hospital parking lot and parked, and I sprinted out of the car, as Jack ran after me. I go up the elevator, pressing 8 impatiently. I ran to the lady at the desk.

"Ray! Katherine Ray!" I tell her. 

"Room 221"

She buzzed me in, Jack following me. I find the room, but can't get myself to go in. 

I'm too scared. Jack comes to me, and asks,

"Do you want me to come in with you?" 

I shake my head, I don't want him to see my like this right now, "I'll go by myself." I tell him quietly.

And I walk into the room. 

-------------------------------------------------------

I KNOW I KNOW I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE FOREVER.

I'm sorry, tbh I kinda forgot bout the story. So yeah, idk if I'll update as much anymore, but I'll still try. 

AND OMG BRENT RIVERA FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER AND I LITERALLY DIED.

and you guys should follow me on instagram and twitter? 

Instagram- saniyaaaa7

Twitter- 7saniyaaaa

-Saniya:)