Chapter 14. ITS AN UPDATE GUYS YAY

INFORMATION BELOW, REAL ALL. AND YAY I UPDATED AFTER LIKE 2 MONTHS SORRY GUYS.

Jack POV

When we got to Skyler's house, I helped her out of the car. She seemed pretty weak and tired, but most of all scared. It had been about 2 hours since the whole Nick incident, but I mean how could she not be scared. 

I help her inside, as she said quietly, "Stay with me, please."

"Yeah of course princess, I'm not going anywhere. Is your mom home?" I ask her.

She shakes her head, "Buisness trip," she mumbles (lol ik her mom almost died lol idek so just go with it).

We go upstairs, and I help her change into pajamas, and lay her down in bed. I take off my shirt, and lay down next to her. I bring her to my chest and wrap my arms around her.

For minutes that felt like hours, it remained silent, which I did not mind. I could feel her steady breathing on my chest, and had assumed she had fallen asleep.

As I was about to fall asleep, I hear her whisper, barley audible,"Jack?"

"Yes, Princess?"

"What am I gonna do?" she says, with worry in her voice.

"Right now, what you need to do is get some sleep. You've had a long day baby." I say as I pull her closer to me.

"But-" 

"I know you're thinking of all the possibilities that could happen and that is exactly what I don't want you do. Sky, get some sleep please, you'll feel much better. 

"Jack..If I sleep.." she starts but trails off.

"What?"

"If I sleep, I'll dream.. and if I-I dream.." she starts to stutter. She was so worried.

"I'm- i'm gonna get nightmares and I don-don't want th-"

"I'm right here. As long as I'm here, you're not gonna get any nightmares. Okay?" 

She continued to look down. I put my finger under my chin and bring her face up to meet my eyes, to notice how worried she was. I had never seen her as worried as this. Tears were brimming here eyes, and she was trying her best not to let them out. I know that she's kept a lot of inside herself and needed to let it all out. She had to.

"C'mere," I pull her closer to me and rest her head in the crook of my neck, "Let it out, Sky, you can cry." 

Moments after, I hear sobs coming out of her mouth, and I let her. I just keep my arms around, drawing circles on her shoulder with my finger (lol wtf idk). After what seemed to be an hour, her sobs seemed to calm, and I realized she had fallen asleep.

I looked down to her beautiful face, my Skyler's beautiful face. Her mascara on her cheeks from her crying and dried tears on her face, yet she still looks beautiful. I push her hair behind her ear, and kiss her forehead. 

And despite, everything that happened today, I think to myself, How'd I get so lucky with this girl in my arms?"

--------------------------------------------------------

Few things:

1.The cover- okay so my friend dared me to put that as my cover for a day. After I had done this, I realized that I didn't have the actual cover in my photo library anymore, so basically I lost my cover. And I've been too lazy to make another one. By the way...? If any of you guys could make me a cover thatd me really cool and yea.

2. Update- So, it's been a while. I know, I know I told you guys I would update "tommorow" in like April and I'm sorry. Tbh I didn't really know what to write and I still don't really know. I just saw all the comments that you guys have been leaving telling to update and stuff and so I felt pretty bad, so I wrote a chapter. I know its a pretty shitty chapter, but idk what to write. So yeah, like I mean I'll try to update and stuff, but it's not gonna be very consistant. Lol but don't worry, it's not gonna be like every two months I update. Obvi i'll try as hard as I can. 

3. 75K READS- WJAT THE HELL HOW. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH. and honestly i didn't think this was very good, but I mean a lot of you guys seemed to like it. sO YEA AND THANKS AGAIN.

And I THINK I might update maybe next week. NOT MAKING ANY PROMISES. 

and you guys should follow meeeeeeee

instagram: xoxosaniyaaa

twitter: xoxosaniyaaa