Chapter 13.

Jack POV

"Jack.." she barley whispers.

"What, Skyler tell me." I can tell she's scared and instantly feel guilty about it. 

"I- I think it's Nick. I think he's texting me. 

" What!" as she said it, I realized how stupid I was. How did I not get that?

"I just don't understand what he wants from me?" she says.

"Don't worry, as long as you're with me, he doesn't matter. 

Soon, a sudden darkness swept through and we both dozed off.

3 hours later.

I looked to my right and see Skyler snuggled into me. I check my phone and see it's 1:30! How did we fall asleep?

I gently shook her awake. Her eyes started to flutter open as she groans. 

"Come on Sky, wake up. It's 1:30. Let's do something today."

"But Nic-"

I cut her off, by kissing her, "I told you, you're with me, everythings gonna be fine. We're gonna go out and go to the mall and watch a movie. It's gonna be okay. 

I HOUR LATER.

We get to the mall and Jack's able to cheer me up. I need to get some new clothes, so we go to Nordstroms and Tillys and I got some shirts and a few pair of jeans. Then we went to the Vans store, and Jack got some shoes and a t-shirt.

We were walking around, when a girl comes up to us and start fangirling,=.

"Oh my god! You're Jack Gilinsky and you're Skyler Ray! I love you two so much, can I please get a picture. Pleasee!" 

Jack looks at me, as if he wants my permission. 

"Jack, yeah sure, go ahead." 

When we're done and the girl walked away, I told him, "You know that you don't need my permission. You didn't have to ask me to take a picture with her."

"I know, I just don't want you to feel like you're not my first priority." 

I only smile at him and we walk around a little more. 

By the time we're done, it's almost 6. 

"What do you wanna do now?" I ask Jack. 

"Um, you wanna wanna a movie? Divergent? (lol I didn't know what other movie to do)" 

"Sure! Let's go!" 

We get to the theater and see there's a show in about 10 minutes. We decide to just go in early since we didn't have anything else. 

He grabs my hand and we walk into the theater. We choose a seat around the middle and sit down. 

He raised the arm rest in between us, so that he could pull me closer to him. 

"I love you, you know that right?" he says quietly in my ear, kissing my head after. 

"I love you too, Jack." I say to him, wrapping my arms tightly around him. A little while after, the movie begins and I rest my head on top of his chest. 

About an hour into the movie, I had to pee badly.

I started to get up, "I have to go the restroom, I'll be right back."

"Oh do you want me to come with you?"

"No, I'm good, I'l be back in two minutes." I reassure him

"Okay, be careful Sky. Please." 

I walk out of the theater room and start to walk towards the bathroom.

As I walk out of the bathroom, I feel a hand grab my wrist and when I'm about to scream, another hand cover my mouth. It's Nick lol ik in real life someone would see this, but were just gonna go with the fact that nobody sees.

He pulls me out of the theather and starts towards the parking lot. 

"I told you would see me soon."  he says deeply.

No no no. This is not happening right now. Where is Jack?

Jack POV

Why isn't she back yet? I start to feel uneasy in my stomach, I walk out of the room, and go right into the women's bathroom, not caring about anything else at the moment. 

I walk in, but all I hear is silence. I walk out of the bathroom, and at this point I start to sprint out of the theater. Where is she? I run out towards the parking lot and see her being held down by a guy.

I start to sprint as fast as I can towards her. As I go, I yell, "LET HER GO!' 

"DONT THINK SO- " he yells back, but gets cut off by my punch. It's Nick.  lol idk

He tries to punch back, but I dodge. I punch him again, and when he falls on the floor, I kick him again. im not very good with fighting scenes. 

I run up to Skyler, and see her shuddering from what just happened. 

"Come here," I say as I pull her into my chest, as she starts to sob. 

"Shhhh, let's go home." I tell her as we start to walk towards my car. 

"Jack. It was Nick. It was Ni-" she says in between sobs. 

"I know. I know. You're gonna be okay, Sky."

------------------------------------------------------------

heyyyy. I'm backkk. So here's an update for you all. And yeah. Obviously, as you guys know. I don't know when's the next update. no time. So yea here's some more drama. OH AND THANKS FOR 20K READS. like i have no idea how I got this many reads, but thanks!

oh and you guys should follow me..

Twitter- 7saniyaaaa
Instagram- saniyaaaa7

-Saniya:)