Chapter 9.

Ok so, I realized that I had Jack ask her out twice, so were just gonna go along with it, and pretend that ones not there. okay? ok. lol im too lazy to change it.

--------------------------------------------------

Skyler POV

I woke up, and knew I'm supposed to something today, but I couldn't think of it... OH WAIT JACK'S TAKING ME SOMEWHERE TODAY!! I look at the time and it shows 9:20, and I decide to get ready since he's picking me up at 10:30.

I quickly get up and brush my teeth, hop into the shower, and do the usual routine. For my outfit, I decide to wear a black crop top with a maroon circle skirt. I have no idea why I'm wearing a skirt, I don't do skirts, I guess I'm just feeling it today. (complete outfit on side with makeup). 

Now it's time for hair and makeup. I decide to leave my natural wavy hair down, and just touch the curls up a little with a curling wand, and just pin a section back. I did'nt want to go to crazy, so I kept it simple. 

For makeup, I decide to do a brown smokey eye, it's not too much but it's not too little and I put on a light nude pink lipstick. I put a little and powder, and finish my makeup off with eyeliner and mascara. 

I check the time, 10:13, Jack should be here soon. I quickly put on a gold necklece and grab my black crossbody purse. I put on my brown combat boots and head downstairs, only to find Jack talking to my mom.

"Jack! You're already here! You could've called me down!" I say to him.

"I didn't wanna rush you so I just decided to wait, but you're mom called me in, and we started talking."  he said. 

"Sky he's a keeper," my mom "whispers" loud enough, winking, for both Jack and I to hear, making both us laugh, "Well you two better be going!" 

I walk over to Jack and he holds my hand.

"Ok bye Mom," I tell her.

"Don't worry, she won't be home too late, Ms. Ray." Jack tells her.

"Please Jack, call me Kate. And don't worry, I trust you," she says smiling.

We leave the house, as he pulls me into his arms.

"By the way, you look beautiful." he says looking into my eyes, making me blush and look down, and hide in his chest. 

God, he smells good.

"Hahaha thanks, Sky." he says. 

"Wait, what, did I just say that out loud?"

"Yeah you did." he laughs.

"ughhh" I say, hiding my face in my hands.

He pulls my chin up, to meet my eyes with his. He leans in, and kisses me passionetly. And it was a good kiss.

We get in his car, and he starts to drive. "So are you gonna tell me where we're going?" I ask him.

"Nope, you'll just have to wait and see." he answers, smirking.

*30 minutes later*

We're talking about random things, when I see we're going through the enterence of Disneyland. No matter, how old I grew, I always loved Disneyland.

"Peyton told me, you loved it here, so I thought, why not?" he tells me, making me laugh. Oh Peyton.

We parked the car, and walked towards the park enterence,

"I already have the tickets Sky," he tells me.

"Oh, here let me pay you back." I say as I start to get my wallet out. He takes my wallet and puts it back in my purse.