Chapter 7.

Jack POV

She looks so peaceful, while she's sleeping. I can't believe she's actually with me, sleeping in my arms. She breathed in and out, and I kissed her head. Soon after, I fell asleep.

--------------------------------------

I woke up, as she started to move around. I looked down and saw tears streaming down her face.

She was crying in her sleep.

She started to whisper and mumble, "No, please don't, please, I promise I'll listen to you!" Her whispering started to get louder and louder, until they became screams. "NO! PLEASE NICK" she yelled.

No. She was having a dream about Nick. A nightmare. I started to shake her awake, "Shh Sky, you're oka-" she jolted awake, screaming.

I quickly held her and started yelling her, "it was a dream, Sky, you're okay, I'm right here, I'm not going anywhere," I say, wrapping my arms around her.

She held onto me tightly, as is she was running away from someone. She was so scared, and seeing her like this, broke my heart. She started to cry in my arms, and I felt so helpless. It hurt me so much to see her in this state, I whispered sweet nothings in her ear, which seemed to help, and then, she said sadly, "Jack, I'm scared, what if Nick hurts me again?" her eyes full of fear.

"No, I won't let that happen, baby. I'm not gonna let him hurt you. You're too precious. In fact, next time I see him, he's gonna be going home with a black eye." I said quietly.

"Jack, please don't leave me." she said.

"I'm not going anywhere, baby. I promise. I'm not going anywhere." I told her, truthfully, as I kissed the top of her head.

"What does this make us, Jack?" she asked me.

"Whatever, you want us to be." I answered her.

"Then, Jack, I like you a lot." she says looking up at me and smiling.

After hesitating, I ask, "Will you do the honor of being my girlfriend Skyler Ray?"

She nods her head, as she smiles, "I would love to Jack Gilinsky," and I lean, in and kiss her. When I pull back, I see her smiling. We lay down together, cuddling for the rest of the night, as I sing her to sleep, as she rests her head in the crook of my neck. And we fall asleep.

----------------------------------------------

Skyler POV

I wake up, and find that I'm not sleeping in my room, I look up and I see Jack, and all the memories of last night come back.

"Good morning beautiful." he says, in his sexy voice, he sounds even hotter when he wakes up.

"Good morning," I reply, to him happily.

"So I guess we're a couple now, Sky?" he says, making me smile.

"Yup" I say, popping the p, as he laughs.

He doesn't say anything, and just stares at me. Did I do something?

"Jack?"

"Huh?" he says as if he had been pulled out of a trance.

"You okay?" I ask him.

"I was just staring at you're eyes. They're beautiful." he says, bringing his hand up to my cheek. I look down, but he places his hand under my chin, and brings my face up to meet his eyes.

"Skyler, you're really beautiful, you know that right?" he says, making me smile.

Instead of saying anything, I just hug him and hold on to him, and I rest my head on his shoulder. We stay like that for, what seemed like hours, but we didn't care.

In that moment, I felt special, and in a way that I hadn't felt before.

Ok, so I know that I don't write long chapters, but I've been busy lately, so the time, that I get to write, it's not much, so sorry... but I am gonna try to update at least every other day! And comment some ideas for the story! You guys should also follow me on twitter and instagram ;)

Twitter: 7saniyaaaa

Instagram: saniyaaaa7

-Saniya:)