Chapter 8.

Skyler POV

Jack dropped me off home, kissing me passionately, before I left, and I walked into my house.

I see my mom on the couch, talking on the phone.

"Yeah, that would be great, maybe tommo- oh hey honey, did you have fun at Peytons house?" she asked.

I had forgotten that I'd told her that I would sleepover at Peyton's as a cover, "Peyto-? Oh yeah, I did!" and she went back to talking on the phone.

I went upstairs to my room, shutting the door behind me, and dial Peyton's number.

"SKY! HOW WAS IT!!? TELL ME EVERYTHING!!!" she basically yelled through the phone, making me laugh.

"Oh my god, Peyton, he's amazing-" she cut me off and asked,

"Wait, Sky, you guys didn't you know..?" she asked.

"PEYTON NO!! GOD NO!!"

"Hahaha good! Now tell me everything that happened!"

So, I began to tell her about Nick being at the party, falling asleep in his arms, how he comforted me after the nightmare, and him singing me to sleep.

"Wait, Nick was there!? Did you tell Jack about what he did..?" she asked me, hesitantly.

"Yeah, I did.. I don't know, Pey, I feel like I can trust him with my life. and Peyton, um, he asked me to be his girlfriend..!" I said shyly but with excitement.

"WHAT?! SKYLER RAY HAS A BOYFRIEND?! Do you know how long I've waited for this Sky?" she says as I chuckle.

We talked for about two hours and Jack texted me.

Hey sky💕

Hey Jack!

I was wondering since we don't school on Monday, do u wanna go out somewhere on Sunday, tomorrow?

Yeah sure! Where are you thinking?

oh im not telling you, its gonna be surprise ;)

aww but at least tell me how to dress, casual or ..?

oh yeah, wear casual, something you'll be comfortable in, including shoes!

will do Jack

ill pick u up at 10:30.. in the morning, were gonna be out all day

haha ok Jack, ill be ready!

ok see you tomorrow babe xxx

bye jack xxxx

I couldn't think of where he was talking about. I went downstairs and find Mom watching tv and I decide to tell her about Jack.

"Hey mom?"

"Yeah Sky?"

"I'm um going on a d-date, tomorrow."

Her eyes widened, "Wow, honey, that's great! Did you meet him last night?"

"Yeah, I did, and he's my new boyfriend.." I say shyly.

"Sky!! That's amazing!! What's his name?" she asked me.

"Jack" I tell her.

"Aw honey, you're growing up!" she pulled me into a hug. "Just be careful, Sky."

She and Peyton knew about Nick.

"Yeah, I know Mom, I think I can really trust him."

"That's wonderful, Sky! Where is he taking you tomorrow?"

"I have no idea, he said it's a surprise"

The phone started to ring again, "We'll talk later, honey!" and she picked up the phone.

-------------------------------------

Ok, so, I'm really sorry for not updating! I've been really busy lately!!
I might update more later! If you have any questions about anything or ideas, you can comment or dm me or tweet me idk.

Twitter- 7saniyaaaa

-Saniya:)