Chapter 11.

Skyler POV

I walk in and I see my mother on the bed motionless. The sight of her made me want to cry even more. I walk over to her and hold her hand, as she starts to open her eyes.

"Skyler?" she asks. 

"Yeah, Mom, I'm right here." I tell her, gripping her hand tightly.

"I'm so sorry Sky," she tells me.

"No Mom, it's not your fault. Don't say sorry."

As she was about to respond, the doctor walked in. 

"Oh hello, you must be Skyler?" she asks.

"Yeah, so is she okay?" I ask quickly.

"Good news. She'll be okay. She's going to have to stay for a couple more days, but then we will be able to release her!" she answers me smiling,

I look down at my mom and find her smiling. 

Somebody knocks at the door, and I see Jack at the door.

"Jack, come in!"

"I'm sensing good news?" he answers, walking into the room. 

"Jack, thank you for bringing her her." Mom told him.

"How could I have not?" he says as he walks over to me, "so does she have to stay here?" 

"Only for a few days, then she'll be released."

"Honey, go home and get some rest, you must be tired." my mom says.

I try to protest, "No mom, it's oka-" but she cuts me off.

"Jack, get her home please."

"Don't worry, I will."

We leave the hospital, Jack holding onto my hand. 

As we get in the car, he asks me, "You two are close arn't you, you and your mom?" 

"Yeah, she's all I had. My dad left us, and she's all I have left. So yeah, we're extremly close."

He starts to drive, and I ask him, "Jack, will you stay the night with me. I don't really like to stay home alone at night." 

"Yeah of course, let me just stop by at my house and get my things."

"Okay, thanks Jack."

"Anything for you."

We get to his house and he asks me, "Do you want to stay in the car or you can come with me inside?" 

"I'll stay in the car, you go."

When he goes inside, I get a text from a blocked number.

Hey skank. Jack GIlinsky. Wow. Never would have thought that. Well you'll see more of me soon, i'm coming back hoe. xoxo 

Skank? He used to call me skank. Every day. How did he get my number? No, it can't be him. What if it is? What if he finds me and hurts me? No. Stop it Skyler. It can't be him.

I see Jack walking out of the house and I decide not to tell him. He would get worried. 

"Got all your stuff?" I ask him. 

"Yup." he answers. 

*At the house*

We change our clothes and lay down on my bed. 

"What do you wanna do, Sky?"

"Hmm, let's watch a movie."

We end up picking The Spectacular Now. I tried to focus on the movie, but I could only think of the text. I guess Jack noticed.

"Hey what's wrong? You okay?" he asks me pulling my hair behind my ear.

"Yeah, I'm good."

"I know you're lying, Sky, tell me what's wrong."

What do I tell him?

"Um, it's just my mom, I just hope she's gonna be okay."

He bought it, thank god.

"She'll be okay, the doctor said they'll release her in a few days. Okay? Now don't worry about anything. Just watch the movie." he says, kissing the top of my head.

I pulled closer to him, and wrapped my arms tightly around him, and hid my head in his chest.

I'm with Jack. He can't hurt me. 

"I love you Jack."

"I love you too baby."

-----------------------------------------------------

Hey it's update. I know I used to update more when I started this, but rn tbh i don't even know what to write about. I'm kinda just thinking of it as I write, but this chapter kinda leads into something if you haven't noticed with the text. 

AND OH YEAH SO YOU KNOW HOW BRENT FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER? YEAH OK. SO FOUR DAYS AFTER NASH FREAKING GRIER FOLLOWED ME AND I BASICALLY STARTED HYPERVENTILATING.

kay so idk when i'll update next, but I guess just keep checking.

and follow me maybe?

Instagram- saniyaaaa7
Twitter- 7saniyaaaa

-Saniya:)