Chapter 2.

"Peyton, I don't why you're so obsessed with them? I mean they're not even that attractive."

"Sky, sometimes I just don't even understand you. I mean HOW CAN YOU NOT THINK THEY'RE ATTRACTIVE? THEY'RE BEAUTIFUL." she says while laughing.

*bell rings for first period*

"I'll see you later, Peyton."

"kk bye babe"

I'm walking to homeroom when some guy bumps into me, making my books fall down.

"Ugh, come on, watch where you're going." I say, pissed. I look up and to my surprise, it's one of the guys from the viner group. I think it's one of the Jacks..

'Uhh, sorry, I didn't see you there. Here, let me help you." he says getting my books and handing them to me.

"Um thanks." I say getting up. He looks up and smiles. oh my god, his smile.

Jack POV

I look up and the first thing I notice is her beautiful, hazel eyes.

Skyler POV

"No problem, hey you're name's Skyler, right?"

"I-uh-um-I have to-uh go." I stutter.

"Wait" but I don't turn back. I cannot form feelings for him. No. I can't. Ugh but his smile. It's perfect. I can't believe what I'm thinking. And he knows my name. NO! SKYLER STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM! All these thoughts and feelings went through, all first and second period. Oh no, I like Jack Gilinsky.

I decided not to tell Peyton, not yet at least.

I go to my locker, and take out my books and replacing them with my other ones when i hear a voice behind me. It was Jack.

"Hey, runaway girl, I'm seriously really sorry about this morning, I was being an idiot and wasn't looking straight and-"

"It's fine, don't worry about it."

"Wait, you're name's Skyler right?"

"Um yeah.."

"Haha good, I thought i was wrong when you ran away this morning."

"Oh, um I was kinda in a hurry so.."

"Well, um there's a party tonight and I want you to come, and you can bring your friend, Peyton, too."

"A party? like tonight?

"Yeah" he says as he smiles that gorgeous smile again.

"Um, yeah sure, like where?"

"Hahaha don't worry, I'll text you the details. Here, put your number in." he says handing me his phone.

"Can I see your phone? I'll put my number in," he asks and takes my phone.

Jack POV

I can't believe she agreed to go the party. I think I'm really falling for her. Her eyes are so beautiful.

"Ok well, I'll see you later. " I wave to her.I head over to the cafeteria for lunch, and go over to our usual table. I see Skyler walking with Peyton and I can't take my eyes off of her. I guess Jack noticed and asked me,"Jack? What's with going on with you and her?" he says smirking, loud enough for all the other guys to hear.

When they all hear him, they all my eyes to Skyler, and Cameron yells,"OOH JACK'S GOTTA CRUSHH!" and they all start laughing.

"But, man, do you actually like her?" Taylor asks.

"Maybeee, and I might have invited her to the party tonight..?" They all start yelling and laughing.

"Wow, going to straight for it Jack!" Nash yells as I laugh.

"Guys, but seriously, I think I'm really falling for her."

--------------------------------------------

Hey guys! So this is my first fanfic, so yeah its not the best, but yeah I don't really have a scheduale, but I'll to write and update as much as possible!

-Saniya:)