Chapter 15.

i know i know im sorry guys for not updatinggg

Skyler POV

I woke up in Jack's arms wrapped tightly around me. I was about to go back to sleep when I remebered there's school today (lol ik i kinda forgot about school so im starting it up again oh my god this story is so bs bahahha). As I start move his arms to get out, he starts to wake up and groans, "No stayyy, please," he mumbles.

"Come on, wake up, we gotta go to school," I tell him.

"Five more minutes. Please Sky," he says, looking at me with his messy hair and tired eyes. I couln't say no to him, looking at him.

"Okay, five more minutes. Only okay?" I look at him smiling.

He nods, and wraps his arms around me again, kissing my temple. A few moments after, he whispers to me,"He can't come to the school, you're gonna be okay there."

"Yeah I know, that's why I'm a little desperate to go," I say to him.

"Okay, let's get up then," he says getting out of the bed and pulling me up. He's stayed here before, so he left some clothes here.

We were both ready, all I had to do was put my makeup on. "You ready?" he asks.

"Almost, give me five more minutes." I say walking to my bathroom.

He follows me inside and sees that I'm putting makeup on. He sighs and leans against the door frame of the bathroom.

"Sky?"

"Yeah?" I say without looking at him.

"You don't need that stuff." he says gesturing to the makeup on the counter. I don't respond, only chuckle and keep putting it on.

"Seriously, you look perfect without it, I don't see why you put it on."

I look at him and respond, "Because. I don't know I just feel more comfortable with in public. Okay?" I say starting to walk out of the bathroom.

He just laughs and shakes his head," One day, I'm gonna hide that shit from you babe."

"You do that, Jack." I say, as we get out of the house and start towards the car.

*At the school.

The bell had rung, and we said goodbye. Jack and I had third and fifth period together, so I started to walk to first period, which was English.

The teacher had started his notes and as usual, I was doodling in my notebook. About halfway, through the class, someone enters the classroom. A guy. An attractive guy.

"Yes?" the teacher asks.

"I'm a new student.. the advisor sent me here for first period?" he says/

"Ah yes! Sam Wilkinson, is it?"

"Yeah," he nods.

"Well Sam, you can sit over there next to Miss Ray." he points to the desk beside you.

After he gets all settled it and has everything, he walks over to the desk, smiles at me and sits down.

"Hey," I say trying to sound friendly.
"Hey, I'm Sam."
"Skyler," I say smiling.

We talked for the rest of the class. He had moved here from Nebraska to California because of his parents work. We gave our numbers to each other, and it turns out, most of our classes were together.

The period ended, and we started walking to second period, and talked the whole period again. After second period, we had a different class, but it was near to each other, so we kept walking together.

"Oh, and if you want, you can sit with us during lunch? I mean like only if you want to."

"Yeah, sure that's awesome, I'll see you then, I guess?"

I saw Jack up ahead, "Yeah, bye Sam!" I say waving to him and walking up to Jack.

"Hey babe!"I say to him.

"Who was that..?" he asks.

"Oh, that was Sam, he's new here, I was helping him around and stuff you know? He's nice though, I invited him to the sit at our table for lunch too."

"Great..' he grits his teeth. I could tell someting was wrong, but decided not to say anything.

----------------------------------------------

short chapter ikik.

IM SORRY AGAIN. I'm not even gonna say when i'll update again bc i honestly dont even know but yeah.

follow me?

twitter & instagram: xoxosaniyaaa

-Saniya:)