3) K-units reunion part 1

(Your pov.......)

It was 8 in the morning and the day of the reunion for k-unit. You had just woke up from a good nights sleep. You where laying in bed thinking about seeing everyone again. To be honest you couldn't wait.

You where starring at the roof lost in thought until your dad spoke from down stairs.

"(Y/n) are you up, we need to get ready" was all he said.

"Ok dad, I'm getting ready now" and with that you hoped out of bed and went and had a shower, then did the rest of your morning routine.

When you where finish getting ready you were wearing light denim jeans that where ripped down the front, a black t-shirt that had New York, Paris and Milan written on it in white letters with a pair of tan lace up boots and a white watch (if you want the watch is optional).

Your (h/l) (h/c) hair was out of your face in (hairstyle (or if you have short hair then you can have a head band on))

You left your room and went to the kitchen where your dad was waiting for you with a bag of different foods and drinks in one hand and the car keys in the other.

"Are you ready to go?" Your dad asked you.

You did a last minute check before answering "yep I've got everything, lets get this show on the road"

The car drive was going to be a couple of hours but that didn't bother you to much. You walked out the door behind your dad and locked the front door. Your dad put the bag in the back of the car whilst you climbed in to the front seat. Your dad got in the drivers seat and put the keys in the ignition. When you heard the car start you lent back in your seat and put your headphones in and hit the play button on your phone. Your music filled your ears and the car began to move.

(..........Time skip........ because of the boring car ride)

You have been in the car for an hour and your dad had pulled over to get something to eat because nether of you had the chance to get breakfast this morning. You got of of the car and grabbed one of the sandwiches that your dad had packed before.

After you both had eaten you were back in the can on the way again.

(..........time skip............)

You had just arrived at the camping grounds were you where meeting k-unit. Everyone was there except wolf.

When you set your stuff down on the table your father walked over to you.

"Hey sweetie, I think I forgot to tell you that cub will be coming to the reunion today as well" he said.

"Ok that's cool, I can't wait to meet him" was all you said back.

10 minutes later a car pulled up and wolf got out, but he wasn't the only one. You saw a blonde that couldn't be much older than you get out of the car as well and you could only guess that this was cub. When they got closer everybody greeted wolf and who you guessed was cub, and then wolf came over to you.

"Hey squirt" he gave you that nice name because you were a little bit short for your age (sorry if you not short) "you've grown a lot since last time a say you, but you still my little squirt" he said whilst rubbing your head.

"It has been a few years wolf" you said whilst patting your hair back down.

"that's right it has, hasn't it, well on that note I would like you to meet cub" he said whilst stepping back so you could see cub.

That's when your (e/c) eyes met with his eyes, you stood the shocked. 'There is no way that this is really' you though.

"Alex" was all you said.

(Alex pov........)

(Back to when they were on the way to the camping grounds)

When me and wolf where in the car there was a peaceful silence, that was until wolf broke it.

"Hey cub did I tell you that wolf was bringing his daughter today" wolf asked is curiosity not remembering if he told Alex or not.

"What! You never even told me he had a daughter!" Alex was shocked to hear that fox had a daughter.

"Well he does and I think she's about your age" wolf responded calmly.

"How did fox go an missions when he had a daughter?" Alex asked

"Well the mother would normally look after her until a few years back" wolf said without look and Alex and keeping his eyes on the road.

"What do you mean until a few years back?" There was curiosity in Alex's voice as he asked the question.

"Well she left a few years back because she couldn't handle fox coming back will new scares all the time" wolf still didn't have any emotion in his voice as he spoke. "When She left she didn't end up taking there daughter with her because she thought that she was to much like her father" wolf finished.

"So what did the daughter do when fox went on missions after that?" Alex couldn't help but ask the question.

"Well she would stay home on her own until he got back, so she is a very independent woman Alex, so don't make her angry because I think fox has shown her some tricks" wolf warned  Alex with a smile on his face.

(.........time skip...........)

When wolf stepped back so I could meet fox's daughter my eyes met with (e/c) ones and I was shocked to see who it was. '(Y/n) is fox's daughter' Alex though to himself.

"Alex" was all (y/n) said.

"hey (Y/n)" was all I said back I was shocked.

"Wait you two know each other?" It was snake who asked this question.

But before I could answer (y/n) did.

"Yer we have a couple of classes together at school, ........not that we talk" she whispered the last part so no one heard except for me.

"Well I never would have thought that you guys went to the same school"
Fox said.

**************************

Hope you liked the new chapter sorry for any spelling mistakes

Jazz__out😋