12) who is he?

(your pov)

After that embarrassing moment the principal walked me to the other side of the school, where the girls stay, to show me my room. When we finally got to the room he opened the door, to my surprise the room was empty.

"Where's my room mate?" I asked

"Savanna is down on the field practicing, like you will start tomorrow" the principal said.

That's right I forgot. I'm a cheerleader now. That's all I thought as I walked into the room and closed the door on the principal.

I walked over to my bed to find my timetable laying there alongside the guide book for the school. When Savanna gets back from practice she is supposed to show me where all my classes are but I couldn't be bothered to wait for her to finish so I guided myself around the school. It wasn't hard to find the main building with all the class rooms. My classes consisted of English, maths, PE, art, photography and metals.

My classes where all different but I was happy with all of them. When I got to the main building I found the cafeteria straight away and the field was next to the building. The gym was just around the corner so that was easy to find as well. After a lot of walking I found the workshops where my metal class would be. For the first time this afternoon I heard voices talking inside one of the workshops. I ducking my head around the corner to see two boys. One of them had short brown hair and looked like he was one of those jock/ nerds, someone that could fit into any group like me. The other boy was definitely a jock. He had blonde hair tied in a short ponytail at the back of his head.

The one with the ponytail spotted me first.

"Hey sweet cheeks what are you doing down here, are you lost you mush be new" he said in a think Australian accent.

"I'm not lost ponytail" I hissed back.

Why do guys have to be so rude.

"Ohh she's a fiesty  one" he said looking at his friend.

"Give her a break Zac" the other boy said "what's your name?" He asked me.

"Names jazz, what about you?" I said it with an annoyed tone.

"Names Cody and that's Zac if you didn't catch it" Cody said with a smile.

"Oh yeah I court it" I said and walked off.

As I was walking back to the cafeteria I ran into someone coming around the corner in the hallway.

"Watch it" I mumbled.

"How about you watch it princess" a voice I knew all to well said.

I looked up with I smile happy to see someone I know. "Al.... Ben!" I said quickly correcting myself. "What are you doing here?"

I was expecting to here Alex's voice again but instead I heard someone else.

"I'm showing him around the school, princess was it?" The red head that was Alex's room mate said, Jackson I think it was.

I smiled up at him "the names jazz, prince" I said with a smug look on my face.

"Well I prefer princess so that's your name from now on and the name is Jackson" he said but as he spoke I realised how close he had gotten.

I turned to look at Alex and he was looking blankly around the hallway.

(Alex's pov)

When I realised it was (Y/N) that ran into me and when I realised I caller her princess I could feel my cheeks warming up. Lucky for me Jackson decided to step in so no one noticed. Well at least I thought it was lucky.

When he started talking to her he got closer and then he called her princess and I felt I slight pull in my chest. That was the nickname I gave her.

***********************************
Not the best I know but I didn't want to leave it for longer.

Jazz~out :)