5) K-units reunion part 2

After all the excitement of the day it was finally time to leave. Everyone was packing up their things and loading the cars. That is everyone besides you and Alex.

About an hour earlier you and Alex decide that you would go and get the canoe that snake had brought and take it down to the lack (remember the picture of your camp sight).

(An hour earlier.....)

You and Alex had gotten the canoe that snake had brought with him. It was a two seater canoe and was blue at the back and faded into white.

As you to carried the canoe down to the lake you decided to call dibs on the back seat of the canoe

As you to carried the canoe down to the lake you decided to call dibs on the back seat of the canoe. Your reason for this was because the person in front was supposed to get in first so if Alex got in first he couldn't try anything like tipping the canoe before he was even in it.

"No fair" Alex wined

"To bad so sad Rider, I don't trust you getting in after me your gonna try something I just know it" you said this whilst glaring at him.

"Aww me try anything to make you a damsel in distress never" he looked at you with a close eye smile and you could just picture that imaginary halo above his head turn into devil horns.

Bye this time you to where down at the lake already. You slid the canoe into the water and waited for Alex to start to climb in but, he was just standing the looking at you.

"Relax Alex I'm not going to do anything just get in already" you gestured your hand towards the canoe for him to get in. The thing you didn't expect was for Alex to grab your hand. You felt the blood rushing to your face but you fought it back so you didn't blush from the unexpected contact.

"If you try anything your coming in with me" Alex said this with a blank face as he slowly climbed into the canoe.

Once he was in and sitting down he let go of your hand. You passed him the paddles you didn't have life jackets because you both where good swimmers. Now it was your turn to get into the canoe and you were a little hesitant at first. After all it had been a while since you had been canoeing. You stepped into the canoe and it started to rock. You hesitantly took your other foot off of the dry land and into the canoe. You didn't quite have your balance as the canoe started to rock more. You ended up falling but not into the water, you landed on Alex's back.

"What wrong (y/n), got no balance" Alex started to laugh a little bit as you sat up in the seat properly.

"Be quite Rider, it's just been a while that's all" you say this with as much confidence as you could.

And with that Alex chuckled a bit and the pushed off with the paddle. You grabbed your paddle and started the help row the canoe with Alex. After about 10 minutes of rowing you decided that you needed a break and let Alex do a bit of rowing himself.

"It's getting a little harder to paddle I wonder why that is" Alex said this in a sarcastic way and then turned around and looked at you with a small glare.

"Hmm there must be a bit of a tide" you said sarcastically back to him as you put your hands behind your head and lent back in the chair/(seat thing).

"(Y/N) (Y/L/N), if you don't start to paddle again right this instant I'm going to flip this canoe!" Alex said looking at you.

"Yeah right Rider, if you do that you will get wet to" you said with a smirk on your face.

"Yeah but I've got something else I can wear, but do you (Y/N)" he had a smirk on his face now.

Your smirk on the other hand disappeared because you realised that you didn't bring anything other clothes. That's when you decided to start paddling again.

(An hour later when everyone is packing up...)

You and Alex decided that it was time to get back to the others. Once you paddled back to shore Alex got out of the canoe first and it rocked a bit. Alex put his hand out and you thought it was to help you out so you went to grab his hand. But it turns out he was going to flip the canoe because the next thing you remember is falling into the water.

When your head resurfaced the water you gasped for air. You looked at Alex and death stared him from the water, but Alex couldn't take you seriously and started to laugh. You swam over to the edge of the lake and got out of the water. You didn't realise how cold it was until you started shaking. Alex just looked at you and started laughing more.

"If you think it's so funny you can take the canoe back yourself!" As you said that you started to walk away.

When you walked passed the adults they all started at you.

"What happened (Y/N)?" Bear asked confused as to why you were dripping wet.

You just looked at him and the down to Alex who was struggling to drag the canoe back to the camp by himself. The adults turned to look in the same direction and that Alex wasn't wet at all. They all started to laugh at the realisation of what happened. You just turned around and crossed your arms with a pout on your face. That's when you started to shiver again.

A couple of seconds later you felt something warm on your shoulders and turned around to see that wolf had put a jumper on your shoulders.

"It's Alex's jumper but considering he's the reason your all wet I'm sure he won't care that you have it" wolf said with a smile on his face.

You returned the smile and put your arms through the sleeves. The jumper was a little bit to big for you and it was a light blue colour. You smiled at how warm it made you and sat in one of the chairs that hadn't been packed up yet. By this time Alex had managed to drag the canoe up the grass. He just flopped down into the chair next to you and sighed from exhaustment. He looked at you and then down a little bit when he realised that you had his jumper on. You smiled at him and laughed when he put a little pout on his face.

"I hope it's keeping you warm" he said with a look of slightly annoyance on his face.

You just giggled and replied with a nod. Then about 10 minutes later it was time to leave. You got up and packed away the chairs you where sitting on and said goodbye to everyone. When it was time to say goodbye to Alex you glared at him still not fully forgiving him for flipping the canoe and said;

"Goodbye Rider, see you at school"

"Bye (Y/N), till then" he replied with a smirk on his face.

You got in the car and your dad started the engine and beeped the horn. You both waved your last goodbyes and drove off. Then 10 minutes down the road you realised something, you still had Alex's jumper. You just shrugged and said to yourself;

"I will just give it to him back at school"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So so so so sorry it took so long for me to update I had assessments and went away for the holidays.

Anyway hope you like it

Jazz_out 😋