7) not as planed

"Here's my plan" Alex said.

After Alex explained his plan to you and Tom, you all agreed on what was going to happen and who was going to do what.

Step - 1
Find k-unit

For this part of the plan you all split up. Tom went back to Alex's place to see if wolf was there (you and the guys have been out for a couple of hours so you don't know if they went back home) Alex went to MI6 headquarters, and you went back to your house to see if your dad was home.

(Tom's pov......)

When we all decide on where to go and came up with a meeting place we split ways. Me and (Y/N) walked together for a little bit because Alex's house and her house where in the same direction. The first minute or so was quiet walking and then she broke the silence.

"Hey tom, um... has... Alex ever you know... been seriously injured before?" (Y/N) asked the question with hesitation.

"You know it's probably not my spot to share that with you after all it took me a hole month of convincing for him to tell me"  I knew Alex didn't like people knowing about his injuries because he didn't want people to worry about him.

"So he does have serious injuries?" (Y/N) said back to me.

'Oh no I gave it away, come on Tom you can cover this up' "um no he's never been seriously injured before" I hope she bout it.

"Oh come on Tom now I know your lying to me about it"

(Your pov......)

"Oh come on Tom now I know your lying to me about it" Tom isn't a very good lier plus my dad is an SAS soldier so I know when someone is lying.

"Ok so maybe I am but I'm not telling you what happened" Tom said, why dose he have to be so stubborn.

(Time skip...)

10 minutes later you and Tom had parted ways and you where walk to your house. Tom got to Alex's house before you got to yours because Alex's house was closer. That's when you got a text from Tom.

Tom-
Hey (N/N) (nickname) have you heard from Alex he's not answering his phone and wolf is looking for him he said it was urgent.

You-
Not since we left the park no.

You put your phone back in your pocket but the it buzzed again, you thought it would just be Tom answering you but when you looked it was your dad.

Dad-
Hey sweetheart where are you I need you to come home as soon as possible, it's nothing bad so don't worry.

You looked at the text from your dad again and re-read it. You weren't quite sure what was going on so you quickened you pass up. When you got home the door was open so you walked in and saw bags at the front door one for you and one for your dad.

"Hey dad I'm home" you called through the house.

"Ok sweetie, can you put the bags by the door in the car please" he called back.

"Yeah sure but where are we going?" You were confused at this point in time.

" I will explain in the car" was all you got for an answer as he walked passed you through the front door.

(Time skip to near the end of the car ride)

"Where almost there" your dad said to you as he shook you awake.

You looked at the road to see if there where any signs but you only found out that you where on a dirt road in the middle of the forest. You turned and looked at your dad with a blank face. "BB" was all you said.

"Yes we are going to Brecon Beacons" your dad said.

"For how long?" You had never been to BB but your further had told you lots about it, and his time there.

"A month or so, it's just business and there was nobody to look after you at home" he said giving you a quick glance and then looking back at the road.

"What about school?"

"They think your sick" you gave your further a look that said 'are you serious' and your dad just chuckled.

'Well this didn't go as plan was supposed to go' you thought. 'I hope Alex can finish it without me'