17) Gunshot

(Your POV...)

All you could hear was the sound of the busses engine as the chear and football team made their way to the army base. Both teams where on different busses so me and Alex couldn't form a plan but all I know is that I have to keep an eye out on the boys.

-

When the buss finally pulled through the gates of the base my nerves started to rise. This is my first mission what happens if I fail? Who knows what they are going to do with the information they get.

The bus came to a stop and once we where off two commanding officers escorted us to a room that lead out onto the stage we where going to be performing on. At this moment the boys where getting told to take their seats in the back rows and I know that their plan had already started.

————

(Alex POV...)

As we go off the bus the plan was for two of us to slip away from the ground and those to where Jackson and me. This is the best chance I have to stop them from succeeding.

Jackson looked at me as we all gathered into a group after getting of the bus and nodded at me signaling that I needed to get ready to run.

Two of the other boys started to run the opposite direction which coursed the officers to go after them and got everyone's attention.

"That's is time to go Ben" Jackson whispered to me as he started to run.

I followed foot after him and we ducked behind the building as the other boys got court and the group started to move to their seats. The coast was finally clear so Jackson and I started to move towards the door. He know where every camera was and he made sure that nether of us walked into its view.

It had been about 10 minutes and aster dogging a number of guards and cameras we finally made it to our destination.

"Ok Alex where's the chip" Jackson asked me.

"Right he..." I looked puzzled at Jackson. Did he just call me Alex?

"Haha, did you really think I didn't know who you where" he said as he pulled out a pistol that was hidden in the waist band of his pants. How did he even get that in the gates?  "Rider isn't a very popular name Alex and lets just say I'm a close family friend" the evil smirk grew wider on Jackson's face.

"Family friend?" I questioned as a slowing started moving closer with my hands up.

"Oh Alex haven't you figured it out yet, or did they just not tell you before they sent you away to watch me?" Jackson was distracted as he spoke and I still had the chip in my hand.

"What are you talking about Jackson?" All my focus was on the hand holding the gun.

"You where very close to my father Alex, don't tell me you've already forgotten about him. You know he saved your life once" this conversation was getting to intense.

Who the hell is this kid, there's only been one person that has saved my life and that was ......

"There's no way he had a kid" I said and I realised who Jackson father was. I was shocked and my attention was completely lost. The security alarms started to go off but neither me or Jackson cared.

"Yes Alex, Yassen had a sun. My father is the one and only Yassen Gregorovich" Jackson know my full attention was on what he was saying and he took that moment as an opportunity.

-

(Your POV...)

I had gotten away from the chear group and I was running down the halls to get to Alex. I had set off the security alarms but I didn't care I needed to get to Alex. I had a really bad feeling.

There where solders running after me and I need to lose them so I took a hard left into a room that was filled with stacks of chairs. I know the door on the other side led to another corridor so a ran towards it, but before I ran out I pushed over as many stacks of chairs as I could. The made loud crashing sounds but it slowed the solders down.

I got out of the door and started sprinting down the corridor. The alarms where going off and there where red lights flashing everywhere.

I reached Alex just in time. Jackson had a gun painting at Alex but Alex was completely lost in thought and didn't realise what was happening.

There was a loud gunshot as Jackson pulled the trigger.

I wasn't thinking. I had no control. But I ran.  As fast as I could I ran towards Alex. I needed to save him because I love him.

I just hope I get to tell him because that's all that was going through my mind as I fell pain rush through my body as we fell to the ground.

———————————————

I just want to thank all of you for wanting me to update this book. You guys are the best.

I hope you like this chapter and I will try and update soon.

Jazz :)