11) Yassen is back

(Your POV..)

2 days had past since the talk with blunt and you were leaving in two minutes.

The car was at the front of the house and Alex was already there packing bags into the boot. You had learnt everything you needed to know for Alex's and your new identity's.

Alex was going to be the knew quarterback in the schools team and you where going to be one of the knew cheerleaders. You weren't very excited about that part. You heated the short skirts and the dance routines.

The car horn beeped and you where cut from your thoughts. You looked out the window to see Alex waiting impatiently at the car. You collected your things and walked out the door towards the car.

"Took you long enough" Alex said

"Sorry I was just thinking about a couple of things" you said as you shut the boot of the car after you packed your bags.

"Like what exactly?" He asked as he shut the door and put his seatbelt on.

"Like do you even know how to be a quarterback?"

"Do you even know how to be a cheerleader?!"

(Time skip you are now at the school)

The car trip wasn't to long but it was quite the hole way there. When the car pulled up at the front of the school you looked out the window and you where amazed at what you saw, the school was huge. As you got out of the car you saw a man approaching you, and you guessed it's was the principal.

"Hello you must be Ben and jazz the knew students" the man spoke.

For a minute you where confused but then you realised they where the names you had been given. Alex was now Ben and you where now jazz.

"Ah yes that's us" Alex said "and you are?"

"Oh I'm sorry I am mr Davace, the principal of the school" he smiled as he told us.

"It's nice to meet you sir" you said as you started walking towards the school.

(Alex pov...)

As we walked around the school the principal was explaining things like classes and break times and how the school ran. I wasn't really listening though.

"Ah Ben this is where you will be staying" the principal said knocking on the door of a room "you room mate is Jackson"

I looked into the room to see a boy with short red hair around my height.

As I looked at the boy I Hurd (Y/N) whisper something but I wasn't sure what.

(You pov...)

When the principal opened the door it revealed a boy around Alex's height. He had short red hair but that wasn't what attracted my eyes. My eyes where drown do his golden eyes and his athletic build. This guy was as good looking as Alex.

I let out a quiet damn and quick acted like I had said nothing before anyone realised but i don't think it worked be the next thing that was said was quite embarrassing on my part.

**************************************

New chapter, new people, new enemies and a new year.
Hope everyone one is having a good year.

Jazz~out :)