15) Two months

It had been around the 2 months mark since we had started this mission and we hadn't really come any closer to finishing it. Jackson was definitely good at covering his tracks if he was involved in anything fishy.

(Your POV...)

After two months of being on the cheer team I have learnt all the girls and guys names. Most of them where sweet and pleasant just the occasional one who got jealous of how quickly every befriended me.

We had a comp coming up in the next week so we had been practicing every day. Savanna was get way to over exited about the whole ordeal and every morning would remind me how many days we have left till the comp.

"3 days left Jazz, I can't wait!!" She was pretty much my alarm clock of a morning now.

"I know Vann, please just let me sleep in it's a Saturday witch means no classes!!" The weekends couldn't come by fast enough at this school with so much homework though we didn't get much of them.

"Yes but we have to get to training in 10 minutes" Savanna says with a concerning voice.

At this point in time I'm startled by what she has said so I throw the covers off me and roll over to look at Vann but I had underestimated the size on my own bed and ended up on the floor. "What do you mean 10 minutes what's the time!!"

"It's already 10 to 1" she states.

"How did I sleep away half of the day?"

"I did try and wake you Jazz but you wouldn't even move" We where both talking in slightly razed voices and you could hear the worry coming from us even if you couldn't see it on our faces.

Two months and I'm still not used to the name Jazz, ever time I was called upon in call I never answered to the name which coursed Zac to ask me the question "Is Jazz even your real name because it's like your not used to it" of course he was joking but both me and Alex where filled with worry for the next 2 days.

"Get up Jazz we are going to be late!!" Vann shouted at me.

(Alex POV...)

"Oi Ben, are you alright man?" Trent one of the guys on the team asked as he lended me a hand to help me up.

"Yeah I'm good just a bit winded" I say holding my stomach. I was currently at practice and just got tackled to the ground.

"Sorry dude I didn't mean to get you that hard" Jackson says scratch the back of his neck with I closed eye apologetic grin.

The couch blew the whistle signalling the end of training meaning it was now 1 o'clock. Some of the guys would stay back a little while to watch the cheer team practice and others would go get showers and food. I tended to go shower than come back to watch the cheer team just to see how (Y/N) was doing but by the time I got back today she wasn't there, that is until I saw her and Savanna running down the oval yelling out "SORRY WE ARE LATE!!"

Their captain didn't seem to impress and they ended up running laps of the oval, witch compared to most was pretty big.

By the time they started running past the bleachers Savanna was walking but (Y/N) hadn't even tired yet thanks to the training from her dad.

(Your POV...)

When I got to the bleachers whilst running my lap I heard one of the guys ask "Is Jazz even human? Even Jackson is slowly down by this stage"

I turn to look up at the bleachers to see Alex giving me a had signal to slow down and I turn to see that Savanna has dropped a fair way behind me, so at that point I start to slow down to a slow jog and then a walk and by the time Savanna catches me we are back at the cheer team and sitting on the ground although I wasn't that tired it didn't take it out of me a little bit.

-

It was now dinner time and we where all sitting in the dining hall eating and conversing away.

Half way though dinner though I notice that Jackson and a couple of the other footy boys like Tyson, Zac and Trent had gotten up and gone into the hall unnoticed by the teachers as we are not supposed to leave till everyone is done.

I decided to excuse myself saying I need the bathroom but at the last second slip into the hall unnoticed. I walk half way up the hall till I can hear the hushed voices of the boy but there was another voice there that was much deeper. I didn't want to risk slipping my head round the corner because I didn't know what way they where facing but I decided to risk a couple more steps closer to get a better hearing of their convocation.

I shouldn't have risked these couple of steps though because before I could hear any of the conversation there was a cracking sound the echoed through the mostly empty halls. I looked town to see that I had stood on a pencil that had been dropped at some stage of the day and then realised the the halls had gone dead silent.

"What was that?"
"Someone is there!"

I heard the muffled voices saying. At this point I started to panic as I hear their footsteps coming closer by the second.

I didn't take notice of the footsteps behind me until it was to late. A hand was thrown over my mouth and a strong are wrapped itself around my body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for such a delayed update I had gotten court up in a book I was reading. Thank you to all or you guys who kept asking me to update you guys are the only reason I have I hope you enjoy this chapter it's not the best but I wanted to give you something.

Jazz x