19) He's Back

(Alex POV...)

I was sitting next to (Y/N) as she slept. My hand was holding hers and I loved the tingle it left in my own hand. I was listening to her soft breaths as she breathed slowly. We had gotten her here just in time, she had lost a lot of blood and the medics had to start removing the bullets straight away. (Y/N) had been asleep for two days now and I hadn't moved from her side. Fox and Wolf hand come to check on her and told me to take a break, but I couldn't leave her, I couldn't help but feel this was all my fault.

I let go of (Y/N) hand and ran my fingers up her arm, stopping just before I reached the stiches in her shoulder. The medics had done the best the could to make sure not much of a scare could be left but there was still going to be a little one.

"Why does everyone I love have to get hurt?" I questioned myself, thinking no one would hear me.

"Alex, kiddo, its not your fault" I turned to see wolf standing at the door. "(Y/N) chose to be apart of this, she knew what could happen"

"He's right Alex" Fox walked in behind Wolf "Believe it or not all she ever wanted to do was this. She was so cute when she was little, she played spy all the time" Fox was smiling from the memory of his daughter and I found myself smiling at the thought. "She will be fine Alex the doctors said she will wakeup soon" Fox smiled at his daughter one last time and headed down the corridor.

"Alex don't worry you will get that chance to tell her how you feel" Wolf walked over to me and put a hand on my shoulder.

I felt my cheeks flush as I looked up to him "What do you mean she's just my friend" I tried to hide my true feelings.

"Alex its obvious that you like her it doesn't take a genius to see the chemistry you too have" Wolf squeezed my shoulder and tried not to laugh at my red face.

"Yeah ok I like her, but what if she doesn't like me" I looked down at the floor.

"Kiddo, I'm sure that's all she wants to hear you say, now go get some food and take a break" Wolf gestured to the door.

I stood to my feet and walked to the door, stopping in the doorway to turn around to see (Y/N) face before I left and to see Wolf nod his head at me. I turned down the hallway and started walking away.

-----------

(Your POV...)

"Okay sleeping beauty, is that what you wanted to hear?" Wolf questioned me.

"What how did you know I was awake?" I said opening my eyes in a flash.

"Oh, come on, I saw that smile on your face when you heard Alex say how he felt about you" Wolf started walking to the door as I felt my face
turn redder than it ever had before. "Young love" was all he said before he walked out the door.

-----------

When Alex came back through my door I was sitting up in my bed.

"Your awake?" He looked to relived to see me awake.

"No, I'm still asleep Alex" I said sarcastically.

It was good to see that Alex was unhurt and that everything was okay.

"Alex there's something I want to tell you about" I said looking down with a small dust of pink reaching my cheeks.

"Don't worry I already know" Alex scratched the back of his neck.

"What! How!?" I shot a look at Alex, but he just pointed to the door.

Wolf stuck his head into the doorway with a cheekish smile on his face and waved a hand at me. If looks could kill Wolf would be dead. After
a few moments of getting glared at by Alex and me he stared running down the hall to leave us in peace.

"Well then I guess that's that then" I said looking back at Alex.

"Yeah I guess so" An awkward silence fell over me and Alex as we both just looked around the room trying to avoid eye contact. "So (Y/N)
do you want to be my girlfriend?" Alex finally questioned me still looking down.

"No"

Alex's head lifter up faster than anything I had ever soon to look at me.

"Umm, sorry I......" Alex's cheeks got even redder than a tomato and I couldn't hold my laughter in any longer.

"Of course, I will be your girlfriend Alex" I struggled to say between fits of laughter.

"Few, I thought you where being serious for a second there" Alex came and sat next to me one the bed and held my hand, it was a feeling that I thought I had felt so many times before.

His hand shifted from mine and he slowly traced up my arm as the distance between us grew shorted. My breath grew slower and my eyes got heavier. Soon o could feel his breath on my lips as he got closer and closer. My heart was thumping so loud in my ears I thought I could hear it nocking at the door so that it could leave.

"Ahhemm" someone cleared their throat in the doorway and me and Alex separated faster than rockets.

"Sorry to intrude on your moment" Alex and I turned to see who was in the door

"But" our facial expressions where shocked

"I'm looking for my" I never thought I would meet this person in real life

"son"

Yassen Gregorovich was leaning in the doorway with his arms crossed over his chest and a smirk played across his lips.

———————

So guys that's it the end of the book. I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I loved writing it and please let me know your final thoughts.

Thank you guys!!

Jazz!