♢My Characters

These are the characters I will be using. Both are open for rp.

Name: Verister Fesert

Age: 29

Sexuality: Straight

Gender: Male

Race: Breton

Looks: Messy brown hair, about shoulder length. He has blue eyes, which can appear light or dark depending on the lighting he's in. He has fair skin and a brown chin strip beard.

 He has fair skin and a brown chin strip beard

Personality: Cocky, almost overly cocky. He likes to pretend that he's the absolute best, though, in reality he can be far from it. He drinks often after a hunt, so you may see him at bars and whatnot. He does like a good chat, though if something doesn't go his way, he'll be outraged. He tends to sulk around when he doesn't do something right.

Weapon of Choice: He's not the best with 1v1 combat, so he tends to stay behind and shoot with a bow and arrow. He'll mainly fumble around with a sword when given the chance to use it.

Armor/Clothing: Leather boots, old leather trousers, and a long, black trench coat with navy gloves. He has a button up collar that he uses to block vampires from lounging at his neck, though the draining spell can seep right through.

Occupation: Vampire Hunter

Home: His main home is an apartment style home in Markarth, though, he is currently residing at the Dawnguard fort.

Relationship Status: Single, though still a flirt.

Backstory: Verister doesn't quite have that tragic backstory where his parents were killed by vampires, so he wants to go slay them all down. Rather, it was almost quite the opposite. His mother was a waitress at an inn and his father was a servant to the jarl who always taught him that he should work for others and never himself. One day, when he was twenty one years old, he conveniently left home to go join the Dawnguard fort. He only did it for himself, since he just wants to be rewarded by the Jarl for his great service and wants the fame. 

~

Name: His alternate identity is Mecinato Heris, though his birth name that he never tells anyone is Astalinus Soran.

Age: 25

Sexuality: Unsure

Gender: Male

Race: Imperial

Looks: Long brown hair, though is normally tied in a top knot, leaving most of his hair out as well as a few strands. He has brown eyes and a sun kissed complexion. 

Personality: Astalinus can be a bit shy and quiet at times, since he is fearful of giving his opinion out

Personality: Astalinus can be a bit shy and quiet at times, since he is fearful of giving his opinion out. That aside, he loves having a good conversation with others and kindly chatting. He's been described as a kind-hearted and good intended man, though, he has been also known for being a bit odd and distant.

Weapon of Choice: He uses daggers with poisoning, though, he mainly loves alchemy and accidentally slipping poison potions into drinks.

Armor/Clothing: When he's an Assassin, he'll wear black robes armored with iron, along with a blackened leather hood. He also wears around a grey mask that fully covers his face, though the mask has carvings of a dragon priest, though the carvings are much fake. 

When he's going around as his alternate identity, Mecinato, he'll mainly look as himself, though he'll wear high trousers and a long sleeved shirt with puffy sleeves.

Occupation: An Assassin, though, he refuses to be paid for it. He simply works on his own and chooses the targets. He's always wanted to work for a Jarl, though, he has a feeling that may be impossible. Though, to cover up what he actually does, he works as a tailor.

Home: A small cabin near Falkreath, more towards the Riverwood area.

Relationship Status: Single

Backstory: He grew up in a stable family, though his parents were very strict on him. His mother and father were both priests of Kynareth and wanted Astalinus to become one as well.  Astalinus disagreed with this idea, though he could never speak up to tell them how he felt about it. Once he finally spoke up with them and tried his best to make peace and apologize, they rebuked him and sent him away. Astalinus was sent to the woods to die alone, not to be seen by anyone, all when he was around seventeen. He was pronounced dead a few days later, though, he was surely alive. Astalinus had been taken under the wing of a man named Arcesius, who taught him everything thing he knows now. With that being said, Arcesius is the only true one who knows of Astalinus's identity and encourages him to keep it that way. Nobody else knows his name as an Assassin, though he is known by locals of Falkreath as Mecinato, the tailor in the town. Astalinus's weakness is that he refuses to kill innocent people, for he only believes those who are cruel and unjust should deserve punishment. His eyesight is also quite poor from his mask wearing, though, he can still manageably see.

Next up, the first rp section!