☆ Riften [Roleplay Four] (The Commons)

Welcome back to the land of Riften, also known as the city of the Thieves Guild. You seem to have stumbled your way into the commons, where there was plenty of bargaining, scamming, commerce, and selling going on. The question is, what is your purpose for being here?

(Once again, comment which path you'd like to take in your response

(Once again, comment which path you'd like to take in your response.)

(Your Own Path)

(Verister's Path) You were peacefully walking along the streets, sighing at the serenity, or at least what was considered peace and serenity for Riften. Suddenly, you felt a sudden strike of pain surge through your back, causing you to turn around and try to look at the source. However, it turned out to be a vampire attack, as they were attracted to the blood of humans. You let out a scream as you try to escape the attack, only to soon see a crossbow strike through the heart of the vampire that was attacking you. The man who shot them huffs a bit and walks over to you, violently grabbing your wrist. You could've sworn you saw him at the bar before. "Come on," he mutters out, pulling you along. "You need to get to an altar immediately."

(Mecinato's Path) Well, this happy-go-lucky man had apparently woken up on the wrong side of the bed. After his small 'incident' in Windhelm, his adoptive father had stolen his assassin mask, armor, blades, and poisons, forbidding him from using it. Mecinato was then forced to live a boring, townsfolk life, which had somehow led him to be extremely irritable. He grumbles as he walks amongst the street, pleading that he would find something amusing to do. He was certainly not the same person, even if he tried to be.