☆Whiterun [Roleplay Seven] (The Commons)

[I apologize for the shortness of this rp section! I promise the next one will be longer.]

Whiterun, one of the safest hold cities to ever exist in the land of Skyrim. After their large and protective wall, their stern army and defense, and the general hospitality of the people, bad things seem to be nonexistent. Though, many bad things have occurred in secret. You are visiting for your own reasons, which can be whatever is to your liking. The time is mid-day, while the sun is still up and the heat is blaring. You release a small sigh from the heat and look around, only to see:

 You release a small sigh from the heat and look around, only to see:

[Your Own Path]

[Verister's Path] You notice a man with a crossbow lazily slung over his shoulder as he flashes a cocky smile. He tries to saunter into the bar, though is distracted for a moment by you. He cocks a brow up, his grin fading slightly. The man eyes you up and down, tilting his head. "You lost, lass/lad?"

[Mecinato's Path] A man is walking through the town commons, looking a bit unhappy. He didn't have many frown lines, but something around him seemed to have bugged him. He tries to force a smile upon his lips as townspeople cross him, but it just seemed bluntly forced. You frown, thinking this man was either suspicious or a bit angry. He sighs out, rubbing the back of his neck as he nearly bumps into you by accident.

[Viaredil's Path] An elven man with several scrolls in his arms passes you, accidentally dropping one. He looks as if he is struggling slightly, though he doesn't outwardly admit it. He passes by without realizing his loss, though you lean down, picking up the scroll. Now, it's up to you to decide if you steal the scroll or return it.

[Volkir's Path] You are walking upon a smaller and quieter path, only to see a woman being held back by a man. You growl and narrow your eyes, seeing this man, no, boy, try something like this. The woman screeches and thrashes against him, causing you to draw out your weapon and aim it at the other. He senses your movements and releases the woman, his lips turning into a devious smile. He walks up slowly, flashing his eyes which seemed unnatural; vampire eyes. "Oh my dear, you won't want to do that~," he chuckles out, though you continue to keep your guard up.

[J'dul's Path] A not so stealth Stormcloak soldier is walking through the town. He didn't seem angry or harmful, just suspicious. He draws his weapon slowly and narrows his eyes, looking for something, or more precisely someone.

[Azuk's Path] An Orc is limping towards the market place, though you really shouldn't be judging. He just struggles with his walking, but manages it to the market place. It seems to be that he is just simply buying food and materials for his tribe, so why should you get involved?

[K'ais' Path] A man is walking by, his eyes a bit tired. "Another one gone. I always tell them, trying to stick random objects in the key hole will get them killed! Maybe I should just give myself a break on this mercenary work and become some sort of therapist," The man mutters to himself with a teasing tone as he continues down the road, though he seems to be very distressed and upset.

[Nerureel's Path] A man trudges in through through the front gates, his eyes fixating slowly on what was going. He looks a bit exhausted from carrying his heavy gear, making you want to help him, but at the same time, he didn't look like the one to have a chat with.

So, what will you do next?