☆Falkreath [Roleplay Two] (Mecinato's Workshop)

This rp will not involve Verister and is mainly intended for those interested in a Mecinato/Astalinus path.

You are traveling to Falkreath towards the town for your own reasons. It is just now creeping into the beginning of the afternoon, seeing as the heat was full ablaze and the animals were all stirring and were about. You were so curious why not many people in this town were out on such a beautiful day as this, though, it didn't concern you fully. You continue walking slowly until you notice a small shop off to the corner with a clothes sign. It didn't have a name, which was peculiar. Raising a brow, you slowly open the door, only to see...

(Regular Mecinato's Path) Raising a brow, you slowly open the door, only to see a man sitting down in a chair towards the back. He is working on patching an old tunic, until he hears the bell on the door ring. He glances up, flashing you a small smile. "Oh, hello, welcome in my shop. If there's anything you need, don't hesitate to ask me!" He responds in a kind tone, quickly glancing down to his work.

(Assassin Mecinato/Astalinus) Raising a brow, you slowly open the door, only to see absolutely nothing. The candle in the shop had been blown out, but by the stench of smoke, you could determine it was just recently blown out. Judging by how the door was unlocked, maybe the shop was still open?  You glance around, your eyes suddenly catching a spare blade and a vial of poison resting on the counter, causing fear to strike you. Though, suddenly, you begin to hear quiet and quick footsteps.

(Comment which path you want to take in your roleplay response!)