♢ New Characters (Huge Update)

I've been feeling like this rp has been quite limited with just Astalinus (Mecinato) and Verister, so without further ado, here is a whole batch of new roleplay characters! Mecinato and Verister are still certainly open to rp with, I just felt like we needed more characters for rp. All of these characters are open to rp with in any chapter, though they will each have a specific one in the next update. Please do not request to rp on this page.

--

Name: Viaredil Adour

Age: 24 years

Sexuality: Straight

Gender: Male

Race: Altmer/High Elf

Looks: Like most high elves, he has lightened yellow skin. He is often seen wearing some sort of war paint, though it is often painted white or yellow. His eyes are yellowish orange. His family is known for having brown hair, hence his eyebrows are brown. However, when he became a mage, his family didn't approve, so he fled and had to change his appearance so he wouldn't be known by them. Therefore, his hair is a white color. He is average in height and he does not have a muscular nor a slender build.

 He is average in height and he does not have a muscular nor a slender build

Personality: Reserved, though he doesn't prefer to talk. He is mistaken often for being stuck up since he doesn't prefer to talk, though in reality he is always thinking over something, hence halting his conversation and social skills. He is caring and acts like a fatherly figure most of the time, despite him being single.

Weapon of Choice: He specializes in healing magic, though fire and ember magic is his side school. He prefers to help rather than hurt.

Armor/Clothing: As mentioned earlier, he wears war paint daily to show his committal to being a mage. He wears elvish armor on adventuring trips, though he can be seen wearing any sort of mage robes outside of adventuring.

Occupation: He is an assistant teacher at the College of Winterhold and an adoptive father to his niece, Svantta.

Home: A dorm in the College of Winterhold

Relationship Status: Single, though he is too occupied with work and his career to focus on dating.

Backstory: Viaredil was once part of a small high elf family residing in Cyrodil. His mother was a soldier in the Imperial Army while his father worked in the Thalmor. They weren't strict on Viaredil or his sister, Valieth at all during childhood. They were sent away to a training school deep on the Summerset Isles. Viaredil had no interest learning how to use weapons or self-defense and it seemed his sister was just looking for trouble, so he and Valieth escaped to Skyrim. Valieth fell in love with a Nord and unfortunately had a child with him, only to learn that the Nord wasn't ready for a family. Valieth died in childbirth and the man wasn't ready for a family, so he gave their daughter, Svantta over for Viaredil to take care of. He agreed and took her to the College of Winterhold, where they live now.