☆ The Wilderness [Roleplay Five] (Part One)

(Friendly PSA, if I stop responding to you, that means that you are acting OP or Mary-Sue-ish. I apologize for sounding so rude, but roleplaying is no fun when one person gets all the attention. and fame. Please try to respect that.)

It is currently the afternoon in a thick and lush forest of Skyrim. The weather is warm, the birds are chirping, and the animals all around are singing. You thought this was going to be all peaceful, until you snap your gaze away, being alarmed with a loud sound! You look around to see...

(Please specify in your comment which path you are doing.)

(Your Own Path) Write a response of your own.

(Mecinato's Path) A man was carrying something in his backpack, though he seems to have turned too quickly, causing him to accidentally slam the bag against the trunk, scaring off a few birds. He laughs nervously and mumbles something under his breath, not realizing anyone was around watching. You eye him with a hint of amusement and walk up slowly, suggesting your help to him.

(Verister's Path) A man standing over a body that had hit the ground, causing the loud thud you heard. No, he was no sort of serial killer, though you might've imagined he was. His crossbow was pointed down at the vampire he just killed, though when he hears your small gasp, he glances up with narrowed eyes, pointing the crossbow at you. One small move by you would cause him to fire, so your best option would be to talk this out. (Small hint, if you attack him at the beginning, he'll only attack you back. So, attacking is not recommended. You can't instantly beat him, either.)

(Viaredil's Path) A small girl tripping over a log, causing her nearly to faceplant. She was a Nord, no doubt, though she was only eight or nine. She starts crying softly, her eyes watering. "Uncle Viaredil?" She cries out in fear, since she had lost her way in the forest. You glance back, hesitating if you should even go to help this lost girl.

(Volkir's Path) Actually, that was the sound of your own body slamming against a tree trunk. In front of you stood a man with white hair and gleaming eyes, and a sly smirk on his lips. "Hello there, my love. Having a nice walk in the woods, are we?" He chuckles out as he slowly releases you from his grip, though his eyes were still focused wholeheartedly on you.

(J'dul's Path) The sound of clashing swords. Turning around, you see a Khajiit fighting off an Imperial soldier who had stolen from their camp. The Khajiit soldier seemed to have been unarmed, so, he looked in dire need of help.

(Azuk's Path) A deer lying on the ground dead. It seemed to be that many Orcs were surrounding this deer, since it may have been a hunting trip for a tribe. Oh, what fun that was for you to be in the middle of it. You nervously back up once you believe that one has seen you, but suddenly you feel your shoulder being tapped by a strong hand and you immediately glance back to see an Orc standing behind you. 

(K'ais's Path) A man walking along. It wasn't quite a loud noise, it just seemed by the way this man dragged his footsteps and groaned along, he was aggravated by something. "Why do they always have to die?" The man huffs out as he grips his sword, his brows furrowing with stress. 

(Nerureel's Path) An Argonian fighting off a pack of wolves. He managed to get three or so down, but you decide to help and join in, just because you thought he needed some help.