☆Windhelm [Roleplay Three] (The Commons)

Ah, Windhelm, though it is not the most popular city, it is considered to be one of the most important ones. This is where the 'Jarl' Ulfric resides and where he commands his army. This city isn't the safest for Imperials or anyone is not a Nord, especially for the elves. So, what are you doing here?

 So, what are you doing here?

(Three Paths to choose from. Comment which one you're doing in your roleplay response. However, if you choose to do your own, please include which character you'd prefer me to be.)

(Your Own Path)

(Mecinato's Path)  A calm looking man enters through the large gates, letting out a small sing as he finally reached this town. Truth being, he had a target in this town, which was a wealthy man who did terrible things with women and mistreated elves. He had almost considered giving up his Assassin's work after recent events, but he gritted his teeth and continued it on. Mecinato glances around eagerly, blending in as a townsperson. His Assassin's outfit was in the bottom of his backpack, which he was so tightly clutching with his hands. He continues to walk through the crowds, hoping to find someone to start a conversation with. Though, one thing was very different about him, he now wore an Amulet of Mara.

(Verister's Path)  A man is bartering with another, trying to get a good deal on some potions. The merchant claimed Verister was harassing the merchant with his constant bothers, though he just wanted to buy it. He was threatening him with fake threatens, since he knew they were all just for show. Verister grumbles and rolls his eyes, loud mouthing the man for his stubbornness.