Just another day?

Mangles p.o.v

As I walked away down the hall I could still hear the toys shouting at me.

" get out you stupid whore!" I could tell that was t. chica, her high pitched voice ringing through my head. She was usually the one to say the meanest words, despite her being a previous friend.

"Yay, you ugly scrap metal!" t. Bonnies voice, so soft when calm, but hell razor when mad.

But nothing was worse than t. Freddys voice, still a high voice due to remodeling, but also dark and booming. he would constantly slap, and beat me. even when I was minding my own business, whenever he got mad he blamed ME for whatever happened. but how was I supposed to know that those kids would just rip me apart and turn me into the monster they fear and hate. I felt the tears welling up in my eyes, but I had to brush them off.

As I thought about what they would do next I spotted something in the corner of my eye. a door, cracked open so that just a sliver of the dim light inside could resurface from the room. labeled PARTS AND SERVICE. EMPLOYEES ONLY . I just stood there looking at the sign, I didn't know what to do. and then I heard freddy "come back here you little b*tch" his voice booming along with his feet "we aren't done with you yet!!" my mind was spinning, but then, the room, ofcource! I went into the room hoping he would not see me. his footsteps got closer. then faded.

letting out a sigh I began to back up, but I tripped and fell on something, someone? I looked up, and a tall, lean, red fox looming over me with a puzzled look on his face.

HAHA!! cliff hanger. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. this is my first book, so sorry if it is bad. I am typing on my laptop so my chapters may come out a little late. ~ sarah