getting her back...

Foxys P.O.V

I knew what was right and decided... i'll give her sex, to win her back I thought. I walked into kids cove, but mangle was not there... the parts and service room... BINGO! I went their and found mangle in the corner, her head in her knees. I shuffled around and her right ear perked up. as I neared her I saw some new dents. she went back to the toys.

okay this is were the smut begins, so if you don't like it just skip. and the animatronics they will have clothes. mangles shirt is her bow, and she has no pants, foxys is just his normal shorts.

mangles P.O.V

" g-go away f-foxy." I said in between sniffs. I felt a firm hand slide around my shoulder. " no..." he said seductively " me want to prove to ye me sorry.. me really is lass.." " no, you aren't, and how would you even prove it to m-" I was cut off by soft lips on my shoulder. " foxy... please... no." "lassie" he stopped kissing. " me needs to prove to ye." I wanted to say no but how could I turn down an offer as good as this... " carry on" ..." but you have to make it the best ever." "aye" he agreed.

third person P.O.V.

mangle released from her position and let her head fall to foxys lap...

Foxys P.O.V

I was getting so hard from her laying on me, my bulge getting larger, I bit my lip. mangle got up, turned around, and sat on my lap. our lip collided as I ran my hands up and down her waste. I skimmed her lip, begging for entrance, she playfully denied. I moved my hands down to her thighs and squeezed. She gasped while I took my chance, I wasn't finished yet, but she pulled away. "Hey ,I wasn't done yet..." I said running my hand up and down back, slowly removing her bow. She jerked up by the movement. " foxy..." she pleaded, " shhhh... I'll make a deal" I started, " you let me do whatever me wants to ye-" she cut me off, " in exchange for you letting me do whatever I want to you." Mangle purred. " deal..." I didn't let her answer, I pushed her down to the ground and started to nibble on her collarbone.
Mangles P.O.V
I couldn't take it anymore... I let out a soft moan as foxy hit my sweet spot. " that's what me likes to here lassie." Foxy remarked. He pulled away and undid my bow. " god, you are precious." He said looking down. He traveled down to my torso and massaged my breasts. Damm, I thought, I can't let this happen, I hate him, he's the best, the toys are worth more than he is, but he's sooo good. I let out a soft moan. I pushed against his chest, makeing him stop and whimper. " you've had your fun, now let me have mine." I said. He whimpered even more, but he gave in and we switched positions. Now that he was on the bottom I could finally do what I wanted. I slowly unbuttoned his pants and through them across the floor. I moved up to his chest and rubbed it making him hard. He let out a soft moan.
Foxys P.O.V
I let out a soft moan, how could I have let myself look weak?
She continued to move down to my boxers, " get to the fun part" I moaned. She smiled and reached through my boxers and jerked me off. I let out another loud moan, she was the best. She pulled down my boxers and stared at my large size.
She sat up and I aswell, I pushed mangle down to the floor again and positioned my self.
" ready?" I asked, " I-I guess." She replied, I gave her a soft smirk and shoved my whole length inside her, she yelped very loudly. " sorry" I winced, " just, just, let's stay here for awhile and not move." And we did, after awhile I got bored and eventually fell asleep, mangle noticed, got up and put a sheet over us and we drifted to sleep.

There, you happy? Bye, ~ Sarah