where are we?

FOXYS P.O.V

" welcome to me cove" my expression now happy.

" why did you bring me here?" mangle said tilting her head to one side, I tilted mine in recognition, then she let out a soft giggle.

" ye have a beautiful laugh." I let out a smirk.

" that didn't answer my question."

" oh, yah, me brought you here b/c its more private, AND me wanted to finish what we started.

I slid my hook around her waist, since it was just a piece of slender metal, and lifted up her chin with my paw, we were kissing again.

MANGLES P.O.V

I loved kissing Foxy, it took all pain away. but I pulled back and heard Foxy whimper.

"what are ye doing lassie?"

" I want to show you something"

I coiled my body around foxy and jumped to the ceiling.

" I know, its weird, but I stay and hide in the vents so the toys can't find me."

" oh lassie," he said wiggling around, I could see he was uncomfortable, so I loosened up just enough." thank ye, this is amazing. and ye get up this way.?"

"yes. now where were we?"

our lips collided again. third times the charm. I slowly let us down and once we were he backed me into the wall.

FOXYS P.O.V

I pushed mangle to the back wall. then I skimmed my tounge against her lower lip, begging for entrance and whimpered. she gave in. she did the same to me. after our makeout session, I laid her down and we 'did it'. 5 times. it was amazing, I never knew that such a interesting fox, would make me happy. i'd never actually been happy, until now.

" thank ye lassie, me will never let ye go."

" me neither I love you Foxy."

" I love ye to mangle"

me and mangle fell asleep. not a care in the world

HELLO sorry for the lack of detail. I just hate thinking, writing, and talking about it. ~sarah