We're back...

FOXY'S P.O.V.

I woke up to a sharp pain in my stomach. " Mangle... I know you're upset, but do you have to kick me to wake me up?" I mumbled. " oh please, you wish it were Mangle." said a familiar manly voice. My eyes shot open. 4 dark figures surrounded me. one lay in the corner uncontious. "now pretty boy, I want you to listen close." said one in a more feminine voice. " you hurt us last time we saw you. and now you both get to suffer." both, I thought, shit, Mangle. the one in the corner. the female tossed me my pants, I put them on, stood up and ran to mangle. pleading for her to wake up.

MANGLE'S P.O.V.

I opened my eyes. I looked and saw toy Freddy and bonnie drag foxy away from me to the other room. i was left alone with t. chica. well fuck. she dropped down to her knees and hugged me, " I'm so sorry, I had too. Freddy's evil. you have to help. me and bonnie-" she pleaded. " wait." I pulled away. " you what me to help, with what? what have you ever done for me to benefit." I stood up. " take care of yourself. b/c of you, foxy is being beat up, so why should I help you? you called me a whore, a slut, you beat the shit out of me." she just stared up at me, tears forming in her eyes. " I know, you hate me. but.. I can still help, you know the originals, they can help. me and bonnie can't take him together. but with your help we can over power him.... please." I stood there staring at her. what if she were lying? No. I know that hug was true. I just do. " fine, I'll help you but stay out of sight" I said, she just nodded her head yes.

We walked to party room #2, staying out of sight. all at once the others stood up, noticing I was in the room.

"what the fuck is she doing here?" asked bonnie

" I'm Foxy's girlfriend." I said

"not you, her..." he said through gritted teeth, pointing to T.C.

" we came here to ask if you if you would-"

" sorry, no can do. we won't do any thing that has to do with her." said Freddy

" but she's my cousin.." Chica butted in.

" stop talking Chica, this doesn't concern you" said bonnie

I couldn't stand their arguing, it was so annoying, I looked over at T.C. and I think she got my Idea b/c the next thing that came out of her mouth was...

" would all of you just shut your traps!!" she yelled

all the others stopped arguing and stared at us. " good. any questions?" she asked in a sing song voice

" ya know, she reminds me a lot like you, Chica " bonnie said looking over

" kuto's to you for getting our attention but-" freddy began

I could feel the anger bubbling up inside until. " oh hell no! you will not tell me whether or not we are helping. did you ever ask of who we would have helped? NO. so don't you dare ever tell me no. so get off your fucking old asses up and help. Foxy is in danger. so if you want to help. Help, that's all I ask. Because I know as a damn true fact that Foxy would do the same for any of us. GOODBYE!" I stormed out with T.C. right on my tail.

we waited outside the door to see if anyone would join us. it was becoming late. we could hear them deliberating but then they fell silent. we finally walked away with little hope, but then we heard footsteps and turned around.

" We'll help you." they said in unison.

so.... how did I do? ~sarah