Chapter 2

Riley found herself wandering in the town all alone, then sat on a bench next to a high wall. Then she began to talk herself out loud.

"How can I not be rotten when people are acting around me like I am one? This is stupid. Just because that's my last name doesn't mean I'm like my brother. That's so annoying."

"I agree with you." She heard a voice that surprised her and saw that it was Sportacus.

"Gosh, you have to stop doing it!"

"Yes, sorry... But anyway, I agree with what you said. It doesn't matter what your name is, it does matter who you are from the inside. Now, tell me, what do you like to do in your free time?"

"Well, I like to just talk with friends... And, um... I'm really into music things, like singing and dancing... I'm even playing the guitar, but it is broken so I threw it away."

"Really? How did it break?"

"To be honest – some kids from my school thought it would be funny to see my guitar breaks into small wood pieces from the second floor in our school. At least that made them laugh."

Sportacus was absolutely shocked from what she told him. He immediately sat next to her on the bench.

"Why in the world they would do such a thing?"

"Well, it's an everyday thing to the unpopular kids, don't be too shocked, I'm already used to it."

He was horrified. How can kids be that mean? Especially to such a nice girl like Riley. He met her just today, but she seems nice to him, he could feel it.

"So what are you doing in LazyTown anyway? Is there a certain reason you're visiting your brother?" he asked curious.

"Yes... Um, let's just say it's a family matter." She said to him, realising she said too much to him. For some reason she felt very comfortable with him. She didn't have too many people she can trust, except for her grandmother and her only best friend who she left in back in her town. Sportacus could see her being stressed, and was about to ask her if she wants to join him and the other kids, but she got up and left without looking or saying a single word.

*****

Sportacus then went back to the kids in the soccer field.

"Hey, Sportacus! Did you find her?" The pink girl asked in excitement.

"Yeah... Well, all I got from that she doesn't like that much this kind of sports..."

"Ah, typical for a Rotten!" Trixie commented.

"Let me finish! But I heard her saying something very right – just because her last name is rotten, doesn't mean she is acting like one. You should remember that. Never judge someone before knowing him." The sports-hero told them.

"Yeah, I guess you're right..." Trixie sighed.

Riley walked nearby the soccer field.

"Hi, Riley!" Stephanie called her, but Riley ran away as fast as she could and cried.

*****

She ran back to her brother's liar, and came in crying too loud that she woke him up. He woke up and saw his baby sister crying on the stairs. He rolled his eyes and finally asked her, "What's wrong now? You're here, don't you? Finally away from those jerks in your school. How come you're crying on your first day?"

"Because I wish you never was my brother..." she told him looking straight into his eyes and left to her room and locked herself there.

Robbie heard the key locking her door and ran to her room, and knocked as hard as he could. He knew that his little sister has problems because she is bullied most of her short life, and knew she has some suicidal intentions according to her school counsellor. That's why she moved in with him, and he forgot about that. Their mother supposed to move to LazyTown too after the summer holiday ends, and then Riley will move in with her.

He was worried she might be doing something bad to herself.